Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Yeah, fix but only overpriced and pay to win chance! NEED T5 set!

The game is called Cache of Conan now , open your wallets and you be like him !😂
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I think you mean Cash of Conan?

I was trying to think of something positive to say about the changes and I would like to congratulate you on your cunning plan to unite the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The difference here is that you're calling the station and making a song request!
    I request the song called We got rid off all pay2win for you by the band called Marketing Chimps!

Thank you!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

The most frustrating part of it all is fact we could see, you are able to listen and communicate with players in TSW.

Angry

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not a topic for the forums. If you have something to say about it, send a PM to a moderator or Odonoptera, or contact Customer Service.
    Last edited by Anzu; 10th June 2016 at 15:25.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The difference here is that you're calling the station and making a song request!
    Excellent! Please do not roll back the last change. Instead, roll the game back to the pre-Energy resource state patch where there were no world bosses, no T1-T2 in the item shop, and T3 was glorious!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 10th June 2016 at 17:12.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default LoL

Quote Originally Posted by xkrunkx View Post
    So Funcom has decided to add T2 pvp gear to item shop. Big patch for nothing its time to lower costs and XP on PvP gear across the board. I don't do Bori so grinding XP and tokens and coins is mind numbing especially with this trash pug system you have in place. Game is on its last legs and I'm sure there's no T4 PvP gear on the horizon so at least let the PvPers who have grinded for so long at least be able to purchase gear for Alts at reasonable prices before the game is shutdown. Oh and BTW where were the free transfers that are always offered for a limited time after a server merge? Stop nickel and diming your players, I'm a subbed player and PvPer since launch and tired of your BS. Throw us a bone already and get a clue Funcom!! Peace

Swept under the rug again! LoL nothing done about cheaters and the players who merged from Rage with T3 crafted. But don't bring up something that actually matters to players in forums.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Default Tips for Odo and Anzu

1. Find a new job / community to volunteer for, as Funcom will be bankrupt before Xmas.
    The game shop is a turd designed by a miopic 6 year old at a special needs school.
    You have had a lot of feedback from multiple players, this shop is pretty much the Nail in the for this game, especially as YOU HAVE DONE FACK ALL to improve server population on Fury.
    Your shop not only creates pay to win but in one broad stroke cripples the in game economy and auction house and Raids. Seeing as raiding was the END GAME CONTENT why bother subbing? I have 6months sub left, I want a refund on it, you have FUBAR'D this game so royally i cannot believe it.
    All my payment methods have been removed from the game and this shop looks like it has ended my MMO experiences.

I would list all 12 of my alts but sadly i dont give a ****

Great that you are listening to our Feedback, now how about with this overwhelming reply from the community we actually get some answers for once !!!

I think its clear the very life of this game could depend on how you handle this, i have already seen 5 guildies log out and delete game while in vent at disgust at this Pay2win S@@t , you keep making my friends leave funcom there is not many left giving me reasons to stay myself. I play for myself, but i also play for the community i have integrated myself into , the guild i have worked hard to build, and you keep taking my guildies away from me. FIX IT