Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

The person who authorised the changes to the item shop should be named, shamed and fired.

To any of the mods or whoever, away and check what I used to spend in there, check how much I spent on FC points. Now draw a ****ing line under it and understand I will not buy a single point more as long as these changes remain in place.

This update to the shop and paths is not about improving the customer experience, this is nothing more than a cynical cash grab and it's treating people as mugs.

The item shop is not the real world therefore there is no inflation in Age of Conan. The shop resources do not cost money to manufacture. There is no excuse or reason for this extortionate price hike other than mugging your customers.

Funcom

If you click on the icon of an item in the shop, you should get a popup that describes the item. We're investigating reports of folks' achievement teleports (from the 1500 point achievement, for example), but please make sure you're using the correct tab when attempting to use a teleport. There's a new 'Premium Teleport' tab on the window that comes before 'Access Passes', and it'll prompt you for a Coin if you try to use a teleport from that window.

I also confirm zero posts have been deleted from this thread. You can choose not to believe me, but I have no reason to lie about that kind of thing, as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

lose the t4/t5 items from the royal chest completely and make t4/t5 relics and tears/shards (2 t3 rares= 1 tear ; 2 Tears = 1 Shard) available from merchants just like t1-t3 relics

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonhai View Post
    lose the t4/t5 items from the royal chest completely and make t4/t5 relics and tears/shards (2 t3 rares= 1 tear ; 2 Tears = 1 Shard) available from merchants just like t1-t3 relics
    they still need to add a downcovert option. my 540 t4 tokens have no purpose..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Default 100 slot bank upgrade?

Is the 100 slot bank upgrade gone for good? I'd been waiting to buy this when it was the item of the day...

Both the 100 slot bank upgrade and the item of the day seem to be gone.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    There's a new 'Premium Teleport' tab on the window that comes before 'Access Passes', and it'll prompt you for a Coin if you try to use a teleport from that window.
    Why does it come before 'Access Passes'?

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    ok just got an email on this..

this is only good till 6/20 -- wtf funcom?? they should be perma.
    bro you are so close to taking the bait....or should i say you have already taken it
    remember you still paying (you , me, everyone who subs) money every month
    dont tell me it satisfies you that they give some extra fc points on top of every fc points you are buying.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Firstly, the achievement playfield teleports work fine for me. It seems it's just the new teleports to dungeons that require coins, so no need to panic about that.

The new design looks terrible and unprofessional, while the old one was fine and far more in tune with the rest of the UI. Not going to speak as to how easy to use either is, but I'd be surprised if the new one is significantly better in this regard.

The price changes are absurd. You can't expect people to be happy about having items that have had the same price for years to be suddenly increased by huge amounts, and making vanity only available via Gilding is just dirty. You should also not have buffs stronger than those available in game be on offer; reduce the crit pots etc back to the 5% version. Making T3 and higher gear also available in the shop at best gives people less things to do in the game, not something you want to happen given that content updates aren't exactly frequent these days.

Please Funcom, you've finally got a better financial situation. Don't **** it up by going full-on greed mode: learn from the mistakes of e.g. Trion who alienated their playerbase by making their cash shop P2W. You should reverse this patch in all honesty, it's going to do nothing but make the playerbase more bitter than it already is.
    Last edited by Greyloins; 9th June 2016 at 18:37.

This is a joke. Even worse than Vanneheim.

To top things off Ethram-Fal is broken,not fixed ,GG funcom

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast