Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    And what it is selling!

Pay2win ****, we all know how it ended up in Diablo 3.

Nothing but a roll back if even that can save this game at this point.
    Well, Diablo 3 was made by World of Warcraft developers as none of the original Diablo team had any say in the development and a good chunk of them are on now working on somewhat successful indie projects for the masses such as Path of Exile and Grim Dawn.
    Video game industry evolved in a huge business ruled by the suits managing numbers and following strict market study and rules. Long gone are the days a couple of passionate people could make a fully fledged title and keep their integrity. Nowadays they need to successfuly take first hand at least half a million from their target audience to even be able to do anything.

The same goes with AoC, beside café break TSW devs working now and then on this title, how many of the original team are left? Is there any passion left when it comes to the development of this game? I let you imagine the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwoky View Post
    If you actually took our feedback into account, Royal chests would already be removed from the game.
    You think Anzu can change that? *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    Well, Diablo 3 was made by World of Warcraft developers as none of the original Diablo team had any say in the development and a good chunk of them are on now working on somewhat successful indie projects for the masses such as Path of Exile and Grim Dawn.
    Video game industry evolved in a huge business ruled by the suits managing numbers and following strict market study and rules. Long gone are the days a couple of passionate people could make a fully fledged title and keep their integrity. Nowadays they need to successfuly take first hand at least half a million from their target audience to even be able to do anything.

The same goes with AoC, beside café break TSW devs working now and then on this title, how many of the original team are left? Is there any passion left when it comes to the development of this game? I let you imagine the rest.
    With all problems around TSW it is a good example I can feel still passion, dedication and communication with a community. In this perspective it is quite ironic AoC is run by the same company.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwoky View Post
    If you actually took our feedback into account, Royal chests would already be removed from the game.
    Moderators are volunteers. I can't do anything about what happens in game.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Just wanted to say congratulations to Funcom, in less than 24hrs this thread has beaten the suggestion thread which has been in place since 2014. I think thats quite indicative of how people feel about your new update.

If you dont listen now & to this issue you might as well close up shop.

Hey Anzu

A player said that posts were removed without any basis. I can't stand a lie, and I'm glad Odonoptera backed me up on this. If you have anything to say about moderation, feel free to send a PM to Odonoptera, me or to contact Customer Service. The door's always open as long as you're polite.
    I can understand your point. I think you and your superiors could prove without an issue and further communicate that no posts were deleted. And if that is really true, said player definitely deserves a perma ban for the board. "Spilling gas" in such a passionate, even overheated discussion - for a good reason! - is unacceptable. No need to respond to bitch moves with.. well ... lies and even worse bitch moves.
    - whacky raid commentator, giver of nicknames, long-year veteran (* May 2008) -

Thumbs down

Since someone has mentioned the ESO store i felt so free to just make a quick comparison .
    So even the biggest bonehead at the office can understand why the new AoC store is such a fail

The ESO store is well designed ; makes it easy to browse through and search for your desired item , the layout definitely fits into the gameworld
    And all you can buy the DLCs ,cosmetical things like new crafting motifs , vanity gear , pets , character slots ..., and EXP scrolls
    Bought items are ACCOUNTWIDE (except EXP scrolls and motifs) , you can simply activate them from your Collection menu at any time you want

It even offers a preview of how those items would look on your current character

Now to AoC:
    As already mentioned the AoC store seems to be at least a bit inspired of Might and magic IV from 1992
    is simply ugly and offers endgame gear

GG funcom , at least you always find a way to boost the forum activity for 1 or maybe 2 times a year.
    Last edited by slackjoint; 10th June 2016 at 11:07.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsniper View Post
    And if that is really true, said player definitely deserves a perma ban for the board
    The only reliable way to prove it would be to give a mod-level account to someone the community would consider trustworthy, and that can't be allowed for obvious reasons. As for a ban: that would be an abuse of power. Lying isn't against the rules.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Default So its time to quit aoc maby=/

2 days and 27 pages of dissapointments =0 that SHOULD matter for something!

They should roll this back!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

FC: check the number of subs cancelled since yesterday ...this is real feedback

It wont be 0...