Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Odonoptera wrote this.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Working Ethram Fal mechanics will cost you Funcom points, should be in store "soon".
    Ethram fal isn't actually bugged, im guessing you just haven't noticed the sign outside telling people that 2000 funcom points are required to buy each fixation from the item store =P
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by stany13 View Post
    "as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical." You said it didn't you ? So i'm giving you my feedback.
    Tapwater is not a Funcom employee. I'm the one that wrote that, as Anzu pointed out.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Prices a few times as high as before moving the shop out of interest to me.
    The style of the shop is a question of personal taste, it do not fit mine.

Free teleports still works, ok, the prem ports out of interest too since the price is to high for each coin.

Before it ways kind of way like,ok, I wann be there fast, paying 18 point's who cares, but 60? No, thanks.

T3 armor, even the chance of higher tier relics, rares making it a lot harder for raidleaders.
    I would not like to have a fresh Lvl80 Toon in my raid whose player knows nothing about his class.

Being here since July 2008 and this one is one of the worst.
    I's sure there will be no rollback, but this time I would really like one.

Quote Originally Posted by stany13 View Post
    "as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical." You said it didn't you ? So i'm giving you my feedback.
    LOL, that was text from inside the quote. It is what Odonoptera said. I was replying to him.

Odonoptera is online on Crom (or was a few minutes ago) talking to people if anyone is interested

Funcom

I'm still online on Crom and answering questions or fielding comments as they come up.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

*logs in as a player to harass Odonoptera with silly questions*
    Short cuts make long delays.

4x price increase !!!!!!!!

T5 gear from box!!!! with a Shard of Ice !!!!!
    T4 from box with a dragon tear

T3 buyable! - it seems that you are removing completely the gear whore reasons for raiding. I think this will have a huge impact on PUG raiding in global - why bother?

PVP T2 fully buyable - been grinding to earn this in game - why bother?

As has been mentioned teleports at 60 pts - I cannot afford that so no more Yag port for me - maybe a good thing some will argue

Crit and CR/Magic damage pots - a requirement before for guild raids - most ( including me) cannot afford that any more.

As for the shop GUI - I keep looking for the Basic/advanced button but it is not there - it looks crap, prices are worse than crap and sooo much content removed.

So, in one foul swoop you have removed the reason for most to PUG raid
    Priced out Pots, teleports and most in game items removed
    Removed reason to grind gear

This is the most awful of the many improvements you have ever offered and believe me that is tough as you have set the benchmark pretty high with previous awful improvements.
    I hate to think how many players and also purchases you will lose through this.