Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming back this weekend to try AOC again

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Most of them are drops. Might be a few that you get through gathering.

There have been not been much chang to crafting since you left.
    Long ago Funcom promised a major crafting overhaul, but that got more and more delayed until they eventually officially dropped it due to no longer having the developer resources needed to finish it and make it good.
    That's a shame to hear. Do you think Funcom will go back and plan the revamp again sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleakfang View Post
    2: How does it effect the player being F2P? Does it limit the leveling process in anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    The only important thing to mention during F2P leveling is that you don't get AA points per level (1 expertise point per level) and they can be very useful if you go to khitai with a level 80 character since you can get the important AA talents for your class already and don't have to farm hours as some place filler in groups.
    I just wanted to emphasize this point a bit. It is very beneficial for those who own the expansion to have a subscription too in order to get all these free AA points while leveling up. As long as you intend to keep playing after hitting level 80, it is a good investment.

That's a shame to hear. Do you think Funcom will go back and plan the revamp again sometime?
    In FC words they said the developement of it stopped.

In real words this means:

Scrapped when the idea of it came up.

Hi Conan fans,

This weekend I'm going to be starting a new character in the game since I'm not playing much else at the moment and really enjoy MMO's and playing new characters. I bought the game when it got first released and the expansion sometime later. but didn't have much free time back then to put into the game. So would anyone help me out by answering a few questions I have please?

1: Is there such a thing as a "basic" class? Something not too complex to play. I like ranged classes like Ranger etc.

2: How does it effect the player being F2P? Does it limit the leveling process in anyway?

3: Back in the day I remember doing a very small amount of crafting. How is the crafting/gathering system these days?

4: Can I still claim the rewards linked to my account from pre order etc?

Many thanks!
    Welcome back to the game 😊
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Welcome back