Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    No idea what you're talking about, I don't see any connection between heal rating and big heal.
    Because there is not any connection.

Empowered Mending is a passive AA perk. Look after it.
    Last edited by Vyky; 29th September 2016 at 18:47.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

OMFG.

Heal rating increase Celestial Gaze, Shimmering Invocation, Emissary from AA.

It does NOT increase by any means your green, blue or big heals. Your big heals will crit for the same regardless if you have 0 heal rating or 10 000 heal rating!

And Empowered Mending is also unrelated to heal rating obviously since it only affects Radiance, which is NOT affected by heal rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Because there is not any connection.
    What did you mean with this then?
    In Blossom your big heal crits and heals bigger.
    I've been away for a while, so I thought something slipped past me.

Empowered Mending is a passive AA perk. Look after it.
    Yeaaah... never heard of it... or about the T5 rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    OMFG.

Heal rating increase Celestial Gaze, Shimmering Invocation, Emissary from AA.

It does NOT increase by any means your green, blue or big heals. Your big heals will crit for the same regardless if you have 0 heal rating or 10 000 heal rating!

And Empowered Mending is also unrelated to heal rating obviously since it only affects Radiance, which is NOT affected by heal rating.
    This. Heal rating should not be overrated, as it only works on AA heals.

Buuuut it shouldn't be underestimated, either. Celestial Gaze with good healing gear outshines the big heal by far. PoM benefits pretty nicely imho. ToS also okay. Kind of meh for BS, though.
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 2nd October 2016 at 08:03.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

You can spec for a healing mode for the hard raids with bear where you get more out of celestial and the bear heal. I usually run it in some of the raid sections where a bear is hard put to dps anyway (i.e. healing on acid/char first boss, healing outside groups for second boss: can't do dps anyway so might as well heal: or running heart of fire on vissy t5 where I would like an instant big heal to help with the main tanks but have to run back out and can't dps to speak of anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    You can gear for a healing mode for the hard raids
    Fixed it for you.

How heal rating works on the AA Heals, you can play around with the numbers on this site here.

http://joharaoc.eu/aaheal

I was talking about putting points into the general tree which is a spec in order to boost up the nonAA heals...and give you an instant big heal plus no cooldown on the blue heal.

Its not a spec that I use routinely. But I would equip the t6 heal hammer and earth mothers neck, new legendary ring with heal rating, legendary heal cloak and vanaheim ring to boost up the heal rating. Generally I don't change from the t6 armor set though.

And exactly which feat does increase the healing output of your class heals? If there is a general feat that does likes of +10% Wave of Life - I've missed it completely for 8 years.

For some bosses I spec the instant big heal and increased range on blue heal - when I can't really dps, but have to heal running/scattered people.

I doesn't increase the increase the heals directly, but makes it super easy to keep heals on people all the time.

BTW big heal with EM and T5 rune can land some sick crits, but of course you can't rely on this.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 1st October 2016 at 07:37.

This thread is scary... but it made me realize why people still want 2 healers to monastery+palace runs

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast