Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th October 2016 at 09:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Thank you! I knew all abbout this. But I think these informations are from before the Pom revamp, when Pom's had no damage. I expected these kind of answers, just because I have my own experience and my own opinion. Funny to read people how outraged becasue somebody thinks different. Sorry, without any scientific and mathematical proof. (In an online game which has the worst parser between the MMO's that I have ever met.)

Jokes aside. Many things are hidden in the most MMO's, and no one knows how exactly works. You can find something on every class in this game that you cannot measure or parse and cannot explain how it works exactly. (Specially in this game which was a bugfest in the beginning, and still have many.)

For example:
    How do you know this? The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else.
    Why is it just with Necro pets?
    Why I cannot find all about these in the description? With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group. (Only this: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active. Enemys nearby will also be inflicted with periodic holy damage.)

There is nothing about players and pets, there is nothing about specific classes, there is nothing about the increased damage in the description.

Because it is hidden.
    Did a full search of "Holy cleansing" during a Zelandra kill.
    Results:
    http://pastebin.com/NrCzZXVK

It's not hidden, it's right there. Stats don't lie, you do.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Thank you! I knew all abbout this. But I think these informations are from before the Pom revamp, when Pom's had no damage. I expected these kind of answers, just because I have my own experience and my own opinion. Funny to read people how outraged becasue somebody thinks different. Sorry, without any scientific and mathematical proof. (In an online game which has the worst parser between the MMO's that I have ever met.)

Jokes aside. Many things are hidden in the most MMO's, and no one knows how exactly works. You can find something on every class in this game that you cannot measure or parse and cannot explain how it works exactly. (Specially in this game which was a bugfest in the beginning, and still have many.)

For example:
    How do you know this? The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else.
    Why is it just with Necro pets?
    Why I cannot find all about these in the description? With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group. (Only this: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active. Enemies nearby will also be inflicted with periodic holy damage.)

There is nothing about players and pets, there is nothing about specific classes, there is nothing about the increased damage in the description.

Because it is hidden.
    Man, if you have been using healbot set and defensive accessories in every single encounter be it pre revamp or post, i understand that the only experience you had with pulling aggro was to spam hc in unprepared group and that it was your only dps skill.

Now if you had used a different set that had zero influence on your halo, LoM and big heal healing ammount that you must have been spamming, pre revamp repulse was regularly critting for 4-5k and condamnation for nearly 2k per tick so 2k dps every proc with accession not counting cleansing fire dot back then having crit dmg bonus in divinity.

In pvp it was taking skill to survive specially against not nerfed rangers yet best poms were regularly topping kills with little death, controlling the field and healing team mates.

Revamp had made the class cheesy easy by removing any management and making everything spammable and rewarding while further cheesing it in pvp with overflow of defensive tools at no cost.

And on a sidenote, holy cleansing works on all your group members and allies of that group so pets but even totem as a buff doing 3m wide aoe dot ticking every sec all tied to the caster in term of damage. It doesnt buff the damage of anyone, it can only offer some protection and mitigation against poison (it used to be 200% so healing against unholy/poison some time before revamp). The counterpart of this ability can be found in the ToS effectively buffing your group dmg and debuffing ennemies but longer to tick in term of dmg and with a very different cd / duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Results:

Nah man, you can't explain it. It's all hoodoo magic i swear.

PoM's had no damage before revamp? Surely the change on cast time for Rebuke increased damage a lot. Or was it the removal/decrease of bonus demon/undead damage on MSE and Condemnation?

I wonder what's the thought process behind denying what the tooltip says and going with your own theory.
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th October 2016 at 09:39.

Nice you are trying to tell others without having facts. You are telling things based on your obscure view of things, you are that kind of guy that should keep quiet for your own good.
    I think you should take this piece of advice here Vyky...really...

Results:

Thank you very much! But I see only two names on this. If they are the pom's they just used HC but, it does not show the benefit of how much damage the pom get from other players on this, I just see somebody hit and affected with HC.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Thumbs up Entertaining as hell

Last edited by Anzu; 28th October 2016 at 09:39.

Keep it civil please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th October 2016 at 12:04.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast