Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: Membership Revamp

Funcom

Haha, don't worry--that's not all we have planned for the revamp. We're aiming to have the revamp in the coming weeks, and I'll be able to share more details with you all by Monday.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The membership revamp better come with 2000+ Bonus Points per month, and 10+ Tokens of Gilding per month, as well as a 50% discount store-wide with every purchase being account wide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Haha, don't worry--that's not all we have planned for the revamp. We're aiming to have the revamp in the coming weeks, and I'll be able to share more details with you all by Monday.
    If only I could believe you when you say "that's not all we have planned".

Haha, don't worry--that's not all we have planned for the revamp.
    for the sake of god NO MORE PLANS!!!!!
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Funcom

You can take a look at the TSW and AO membership revamps to get an idea of what's in store.
    Community Manager

You can take a look at the TSW and AO membership revamps to get an idea of what's in store.
    In case you missed it, I was refering to how you implied what I said (2000+ Bonus Points per month, and 10+ Tokens of Gilding per month...) was part of the plan, with there being even more than that.

I know there will be a system very similar to what you did in TSW and AO. Heck, I've been telling people that exact same thing on these forums for months.

But given what we have seen with the store, I doubt whatever Funcom actually has planned for the Membership revamp will be even close to enough to make up for the Item Shop as it is today.

Funcom

That's a fair concern. There's a lot of stuff we're giving out with the revamp, so we hope folks will feel confident in purchasing Membership.
    Community Manager

That's a fair concern. There's a lot of stuff we're giving out with the revamp, so we hope folks will feel confident in purchasing Membership.
    You'll have to get me one hell of a deal for that!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The membership revamp better come with 2000+ Bonus Points per month, and 10+ Tokens of Gilding per month, as well as a 50% discount store-wide with every purchase being account wide.

*I'm actually being serious*
    I completely agree, or the new shop will just be an insult to subbed people =(

unfortunately, it's just taking stuff so far. I really think you should have wait until the membership revamp before changing the store.
    with the new prices, the few bonus points we get every month pays 1 single buff potion !
    =(
    Last edited by Cappa; 9th June 2016 at 21:37.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Myself and many others are obviously concerned - the Shop changes today have a huge impact on the game.
    For the purposes of the revamp, if we jsut consider the cost, the new membership needs to at least get subscribers ( especially long term subscribers) back to the point they were a day ago before the shop changes and the 400% price hike.
    My bigger concern is how you plan on rewarding people who already have long subscriptions? Were the revamp to only apply to new subscriptions it will be a kick to the groin after the poke in the eye of the shop price increases.
    And, as usual, I cannot believe Funcom have done it this way. If the revamp is so beneficial then surely you should simultaneously roll the shop changes and the membership changes?? That way it would soften the blow to the loyal customer base rather than provoke the rage we are seeing on the forums and in global.

After all those recent fail changes, i cant believe people still have hopes for a better tomorrow...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast