Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: Membership Revamp

There's nothing a membershop revamp can do.

Game is pay to win, it's ruined. FC can take that revamp and choke on it, for the greater good.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    That's a fair concern. There's a lot of stuff we're giving out with the revamp, so we hope folks will feel confident in purchasing Membership.
    I'll give each Funcom employee a lot of stuff if he or she gives me 100 €. True story.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default Today is monday.

Odonoptera:Haha, don't worry--that's not all we have planned for the revamp. We're aiming to have the revamp in the coming weeks, and I'll be able to share more details with you all by Monday.
    That's a fair concern. There's a lot of stuff we're giving out with the revamp, so we hope folks will feel confident in purchasing Membership

Today is Monday, waiting to hear more details on the membership revamp-thanks
    Last edited by kyto01; 13th June 2016 at 15:17.

Considering the 4 hr pots went up by 4-5x, our monthly membership points better go up by the same factor.

Quote Originally Posted by kyto01 View Post
    Odonoptera:Haha, don't worry--that's not all we have planned for the revamp. We're aiming to have the revamp in the coming weeks, and I'll be able to share more details with you all by Monday.
    That's a fair concern. There's a lot of stuff we're giving out with the revamp, so we hope folks will feel confident in purchasing Membership

Today is Monday, waiting to hear more details on the membership revamp-thanks
    I'm betting that big post by Nophex was the additional information. It came out between Odo's post and Monday, so the timeline fits.

Today is Monday.

waiting to hear more details

)

Funcom

Yup, working on them now. Thanks for your patience

Edit: My post will reiterate what nophex mentioned, but I'll go in to a little bit more detail of what's coming up.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

With the new shop and subs, and where you can access all areas and aa with free to play, and the new raid finder and other game updates(which look good so far), are there going to be any real expansions in the future? I don't mean just holiday stuff, but actual real content for people to play on with this new stuff you are adding?

Funcom

Slithering Chaos is still something we're working on, although I don't have information available about future content at this time.

Also, my post is up!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

I know it's old but Turan was a wonderful extension. Beautiful new zone, cool missions and scaling.
    So yes I still hope I will see in the game more fabulous places of the Howard's Universe

Quite newbie in the game too, so no definitive opinion about the changes to come yet.
    After all, not to have to suscribe to play in an already bought zone is a good thing, imo.
    Seems you have now less investment to just start playing and discover without handicap.
    I just wait the complete picture.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast