Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fury after merge

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Dunno, as for me minis are more interesting coz you dont have to fight zerg. May be thats why ppl goes to crom. Usually all world pvp ends by zerging or total capitulation of 1 side.
    ...but can offer the more epic experience, and skirmishes are more a reality today. Minis in aoc are more about gear AA crit pots runes and pve on solo or duo friendly characters. No surprise that all the "raiders" on fury moved to crom after gear revamp, cos pvpers there are more willing to sacrifice evenings farming scripts for an edge and also pay for it.

/sorry for honesty

Dunno about others but i havent done a single raid or dungeon after pvp gear revamp 2 years ago.

Dunno about others but i havent done a single raid or dungeon after pvp gear revamp 2 years ago.
    Why are you playing on Crom then?

We all know it started with some "pvp players" left Fury to play pvp / pve on Crom...and then a bunch of sheeps followed.

Are you a sheep Jerohn? Fury is THE pvp server remember..

I said that i gone on crom coz there are not enough ppl on fury to play minigames as much as i want. And quality on crom is better.

I said that i gone on crom coz there are not enough ppl on fury to play minigames as much as i want. And quality on crom is better.
    You are not alone my friend☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I dont know about your times, but in EU prime and early US hours theres mostly 1 or 2 minis running on Fury now, plus pvp zone activity. On monday and tuesday there were NO minis on crom past 11pm EU for the first time I've seen this. Most likely due to the lovely new bunch of AFKers.
    On fury minis and open world continued until I logged.

Quality on Fury IS an issue these days, but saying Crom minis are good would be a lie, too. Especially in Sag on Crom people give up within 2 minutes, I've even had Sag's where one side was down to 6 players within 5 minutes. Why even sign up then?
    And since I've seen cranky, gott, tyyr, ersa and a few others around, there definitely are vets left on Fury who know their stuff. I don't regret having a twink there left, I rather regret having bothered to Xfer one of my mains to Crom.
    Depending on next PVP-Event on both servers I might reverse that.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

1 or 2 minis on a server and you call it okay? lol this IS a reason why i left. Dont want to meet some guys EVERY mini, oyu know who i mean. On crom there are even worse persons but since yopu can have 10 minis run same time you meet tham not that much and have fun while pvping.

10 Minis at the same time? How long ago was that? 3 years? Crom mostly has 2 Minis running at the same time, 3 if you're lucky. Past 10pm eu it is mostly one. On fury it's mostly 2, sometimes just 1. I'd say both servers arent really healthy...
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I came back, started playing more often and one thing I have seen on Fury is more new players and that's a good sign. Yes the minis are frustrating at times, but for PVP to grow it needs new players that PVP. On Fury it's happening at all levels on Crom it only happens at 80 (which for long term success sucks). There's even been PVE raids happening on Fury, even more surprising. Anyway, Fury is sizzling.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast