Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fury after merge

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    I also wish population was higher, however there still is enough pvp for me in open world and mini. I still prefer it above standing in a pvp disabled area 😴💤
    That i respect☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Fury minis are at an all time low. They are few and of extremely low quality to the point that playing minis is a chore and just unenjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Fury minis are at an all time low. They are few and of extremely low quality to the point that playing minis is a chore and just unenjoyable.
    On the other hand, we had some great open world pvp tonight vendetta/sentinel vs the world. Nice and balanced, fighting took couple of hours

From what I have noticed on Crom is a lot of people go afk and give up in minis quite often. I had a group today that all just gave up before it even started because the other team was all pvp 10s. Also a lot leave minis as well. Granted more minis pop, yes...but saying the quality is better is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    From what I have noticed on Crom is a lot of people go afk and give up in minis quite often. I had a group today that all just gave up before it even started because the other team was all pvp 10s. Also a lot leave minis as well. Granted more minis pop, yes...but saying the quality is better is false.
    I agree that many players on crom goes afk if they meet a hard oponent, this mentality is seen every day, thing is that there usually are more then 1 game going at the same time, if u meet the wrong players the quality of the game is stated by that. Sometimes you can face a team with 2-3 exploiters, thats always fun, cus if you win vs those low lifes you get a great achievement feeling inside 😆. But there are days you will meet great players that play for the win, that playes THE old aoc style thats! I rly love to play those minigames☺ i can only speak from my point of view cus i only pvp these days 😃 mostly minis and event week, for me 1 week a month of open world keeps me interested, back in the day there were like 40 people fighting in kesh every day with many grps with enemies
    . I can say i got my share back then so i am very happy with 1 week a month 😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I agree that many players on crom goes afk if they meet a hard oponent, this mentality is seen every day, thing is that there usually are more then 1 game going at the same time, if u meet the wrong players the quality of the game is stated by that. Sometimes you can face a team with 2-3 exploiters, thats always fun, cus if you win vs those low lifes you get a great achievement feeling inside 😆. But there are days you will meet great players that play for the win, that playes THE old aoc style thats! I rly love to play those minigames☺ i can only speak from my point of view cus i only pvp these days 😃 mostly minis and event week, for me 1 week a month of open world keeps me interested, back in the day there were like 40 people fighting in kesh every day with many grps with enemies
    . I can say i got my share back then so i am very happy with 1 week a month 😃
    We have this still on fury mate, at least two weeks per month. Pvp week and wb week. We start with a small gank (2-3 good players vs wb raid) then some leader of the raid boss team will start inv more ppl to pvp back. Started

Important is. To not make a team thats too strong, they must have the feeling that they can kill you and then go back to the wb

If you guys would stop spending your time on Crom there would be more players worthy of good pvp on Fury.

Loaf, I am not apologizing for AoC. I simply only enjoy mmos with open world pvp. Minis are just bonus content. I will try to be on more when I have time. Until then pvp on friends whatever server you prefer.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I still have a character on fury and i see no points play there - whenever i logon i see maximum 1-2 minis same time for best and also minis are much much worse skillwise than on crom. As for me only good players who stay on fury wants not an interesting pvp but easy kills on low geared noobs and some of them just dont want to play on pve server where is more pvp than on pvp server.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 6th November 2016 at 08:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I still have a character on fury and i see no points play there - whenever i logon i see maximum 1-2 minis same time for best and also minis are much much worse skillwise than on crom. As for me only good players who stay on fury wants not an interesting pvp but easy kills on low geared noobs and some of them just dont want to play on pve server where is more pvp than on pvp server.
    We want world pvp dude plain and simple. If Crom offered it we would be there. Why is this hard to understand?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Dunno, as for me minis are more interesting coz you dont have to fight zerg. May be thats why ppl goes to crom. Usually all world pvp ends by zerging or total capitulation of 1 side.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast