Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fury after merge

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Been since May since I checked in. Ok pop during US evenings? Dead? Should I give it a chance and relearn to play again??
    Pop is ok during US evenings. I will be back playing again soon enough, just got this shutdown to contend with plus a 2 week vacation to southeast Asia. After that heads are gonna be rollin once again as the spreadman cometh!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Pop is ok during US evenings. I will be back playing again soon enough, just got this shutdown to contend with plus a 2 week vacation to southeast Asia. After that heads are gonna be rollin once again as the spreadman cometh!
    I got on last night. Three minis in a row. Same 12 people. All matches someone dropped from both teams before it started, making it 5 vs 5. As soon as the match started, 2 of my team went afk, and the other two argued and bashed each other, in English and Spanish, the whole match. They generally stayed away from the other team to not be farmed.

I had three options:

1. leave the match, locking me out of the only thing happening on fury - open world pvp and pve dead, I am pvp 10 will full gear so minis don't mean much anymore...

2. go afk to avoid getting farmed

3. fight the other team, which I tried a few times, 1 vs 5 is not fun

After 3 of those minis, I logged. Nothing has changed. That sucks so bad, before craig it was so awesome, 1.4, wahh, QQ, etc.

its sad but true. its mostly (with some exeptions) noobs and trolls left in fury atm. quality of minigames are acually alot better on crom now believe it or not.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Skillz high on fury with decap + atg barbs around every corner , who account to "trolls" I guess
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I got on last night. Three minis in a row. Same 12 people. All matches someone dropped from both teams before it started, making it 5 vs 5. As soon as the match started, 2 of my team went afk, and the other two argued and bashed each other, in English and Spanish, the whole match. They generally stayed away from the other team to not be farmed.

I had three options:

1. leave the match, locking me out of the only thing happening on fury - open world pvp and pve dead, I am pvp 10 will full gear so minis don't mean much anymore...

After 3 of those minis, I logged. Nothing has changed. That sucks so bad, before craig it was so awesome, 1.4, wahh, QQ, etc.
    Crom has alot of good players these days imo, many players team up to have fun together and that often makes quality minigames.our guild for instance teams up for minis all the time, doesnt matter if we end in dif teams, we have fun annyway becous you know you will meet players that does not afk if they struggle, many players simply doesnt like too have a hard match,they rather want to farm other team on res. Some times premades are a fact to☺
    Last edited by Willd; 3rd November 2016 at 10:15.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I had three options:

you just had a bad night my friend. Sme nights minis are no good, this is understandable, but don't assume it is always like that. It isn't. Besides there's more to Fury than minigames. You guys have been on crom so long you have gone soft and forgotten your roots. Without open world pvp then you are stuck with only minigames. Randomly generated matches that can go for or against you. At least on Fury you can still team up with friends for pvp

I would simply suggest you check fury out every night for a week and you will notice a difference on some nights as opposed to others. Fury is a niche server no doubt but don't pass judgement after 3 minigames that didn't go your way.

I wouldn't play this game anymore if fury was as bad as you described but I admit I too have bad mini days such as that. It can't be helped sometimes. You can't pick your teammates.

The thing is you just have to be around during the right times/days. Like Fridays are slow, Saturdays so so, Sundays are fairly active. Mondays too. Also the later you get in the evening us time the more it dies down, but some nights I have seen activity go on til the wee hours of the morning. So check it out every day for a week and then publish your opinion for each day. I would be curious to see the results you get.

oh and also be sure to visit the daily pvp zones and see how those are doing. Remember, more to Fury than just minigames. Ask in global what the daily zone is on any given day. and report your opinion on that as well.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 3rd November 2016 at 14:41.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    You guys have been on crom so long you have gone soft and forgotten your roots.
    From day 1 for over 6 solid years, played this game. Log in a time or two the last couple of years. 17 80s on fury, 1 on crom that was transferred. I have spent all but a few days on fury.

I generally get on later when there is no action, except for the terrible minis. If that is all that will be available to me when I play, should i log in and stare at my monitor on fury, or log in and play with people on crom, or do something else as I usually do?

I used to be an aoc-apologizer like yourself brother, but that gravy train left a couple of years ago.

Hmm, gravy, mmmmmmmm........

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Skillz high on fury with decap + atg barbs around every corner , who account to "trolls" I guess
    That's all I see on my alt on Crom...

From day 1 for over 6 solid years, played this game. Log in a time or two the last couple of years. 17 80s on fury, 1 on crom that was transferred. I have spent all but a few days on fury.

I generally get on later when there is no action, except for the terrible minis. If that is all that will be available to me when I play, should i log in and stare at my monitor on fury, or log in and play with people on crom, or do something else as I usually do?

I used to be an aoc-apologizer like yourself brother, but that gravy train left a couple of years ago.

Hmm, gravy, mmmmmmmm........
    I was on fury from 08 until may 16. I had the same toughts as u have, if u log into the game you shouldnt be dependant on when u have to log to be able to play the game! This is why i transfered😉 i do not regret it ☺ this is my opinion☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I was on fury from 08 until may 16. I had the same toughts as u have, if u log into the game you shouldnt be dependant on when u have to log to be able to play the game! This is why i transfered😉 i do not regret it ☺ this is my opinion☺
    I also wish population was higher, however there still is enough pvp for me in open world and mini. I still prefer it above standing in a pvp disabled area 😴💤

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast