Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rage to Crom? - Transfer Question

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    pvp rules -- so turn Crom into a PVP server? or what do you mean.
    That is exactly what he means. He and many others seem to want the game to completely die out as happens on all AoC PvP servers.

I would like to see us all come together under one server, but i think they should make the zones instanced into PvE and PvP, when you go in choose a instance, i myself enjoy open world, but at the same time sometimes i enjoy running quests and grinding factions, Crom is the healthiest server because people can not be ganked non stop while questing and while going to raids, so giving a overall PvP rule set would be a mistake, it would kill the game, Instances would be the way to go but at the same time it would give more people for raids, more people for minis and everyone would win, Also if you are in a PvP instance you should have a PvP Global so Crom does not need to read all the lame ass trash talk the server would be subjected to...

Quote Originally Posted by NecromancerS View Post
    They should merge Fury with Crom and keep pvp rules. I think that is the only fair thing to do.
    and kill the game instead of listening to what the majority of customers want, yeah, sounds a good move. Oh wait ! no !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by NecromancerS View Post
    They should merge Fury with Crom and keep pvp rules. I think that is the only fair thing to do.
    Yeah cause screw the majority of the paying subbers right, f2p pvpers should have their ruleset implemented here, only fair!!
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

If the pvp server can't survive but the pve server still has the highest population...then that sends a message about what the majority of the players want to do.

Open world pvp on Crom would kill the game for me.

I would have nothing against PvP open world instances on Crom with PvP events going on all the time.

That was suggested long time ago but Furians were noooo give free transfer from Crom to Fury, dont give PvP events to Crom f*ck Crom.. bla bla bla

So its funny seeing them wanting the merge now, I say let Fury rot.
    Last edited by Redd; 19th May 2016 at 20:08.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Hah hahah ha.. ha ha... good joke... PvP ruleset on Crom...

So I can get ganked on the rezpad by 2 PvP 10 rangers that pop out of hide and be called noob and so on...

This would be so awesome...

I wouldn't have a problem if there would be a PvP instance (like epic / normal) for each playfield but always PvP? Hell no... for me the whole PvP in this game is a complete joke with it's vile pro elite players.
    Sorry to say that but just look into the chat when the PvP crying starts. There is not a single difference between most PvPers here and Call of Duty kids.
    Last edited by xCodename; 19th May 2016 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem if there would be a PvP instance (like epic / normal) for each playfield but always PvP?
    That's what I was thinking about ofc.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Funcom

Hey, all! Character transfers are now back online. You may access the service from the usual spot in your account homepage.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Hah hahah ha.. ha ha... good joke... PvP ruleset on Crom...

So I can get ganked on the rezpad by 2 PvP 10 rangers that pop out of hide and be called noob and so on...

This would be so awesome...

I wouldn't have a problem if there would be a PvP instance (like epic / normal) for each playfield but always PvP? Hell no... for me the whole PvP in this game is a complete joke with it's vile pro elite players.
    Sorry to say that but just look into the chat when the PvP crying starts. There is not a single difference between most PvPers here and Call of Duty kids.
    Yes. Good idea. I like PvP, but hate the minis which is all anyone does on Fury. Open World PvP by choice would support PvP and PvE well on Crom. I would love it if open world PvP had more pvp XP associated with it. The way you control it is each player only has a set amount of pvp XP to award on defeat with the highest reward being a 1v1 duel obviously.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast