Thread: Rune of the Second Wind broken

Default Rune of the Second Wind broken

I posted this in TL servers allready but i don't know if its read there so i post it here again. Now that arena is out quite a while i hope some more people got this rune and noticed that it does not work as intended.

PvE Epic Runeston "Rune of the Second Wind" does not work as intended... On my HoX i have 2988(41,5%) Protection with the Buff (+5% Armor, +5% Protection) which proccs with Stamina and Mana pots i get 3004(41,7%) protections. That means i get a total of +16 protection where i should get around 150 prot. The armor buff does not work either.

It does work, but in a way that makes it only useful on tanks. The 5% increase only counts your gear, and only counts the base armor/protection stats on the gear (so it doesn't multiply the armor you get from strength etc).
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    It does work, but in a way that makes it only useful on tanks. The 5% increase only counts your gear, and only counts the base armor/protection stats on the gear (so it doesn't multiply the armor you get from strength etc).
    A similar handling can be found by newer revamped abilities that "should" give a percentual increase (like the guardians or conqs protection increase). They all seem to completely ignore normally feated (general tree) and natural (attributes) based increase.

also i believe the pve runes counts only towars regular protection so pvp prot is excluded, if you would want buff this one go for pvp one (rune)
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    A similar handling can be found by newer revamped abilities that "should" give a percentual increase (like the guardians or conqs protection increase). They all seem to completely ignore normally feated (general tree) and natural (attributes) based increase.
    this is wrong as far as i remember. will check again
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    this is wrong as far as i remember. will check again
    I will check again as well. It was a few months ago and i reported it as well...so maybe it changed.