Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It's like selling drugs in a prison and complaining you got no wealth when you are done serving your time.
    spot on!

this is too funny

Oh mate, why rage mate? Mad coz u can't bring over precious candies,pots and shards? :/

https://goo.gl/B9V4ph

Keep it civil please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

I keep it civil of course,but the OP is well know on Fury for being an real in-game ''isra banker''. Selling purple items x2, x3, even x5 times up the usual price. Imagine him if he bring over Fury all the dups? No wonder why the rivers of tears over the thread. Rage was a disaster, exploiters paradise. Thanks FC for dropping the atomic bomb there.
    Sori for my iglis also,im from Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    I keep it civil of course,but the OP is well know on Fury for being an real in-game ''isra banker''. Selling purple items x2, x3, even x5 times up the usual price. Imagine him if he bring over Fury all the dups? No wonder why the rivers of tears over the thread. Rage was a disaster, exploiters paradise. Thanks FC for dropping the atomic bomb there.
    Sori for my iglis also,im from Arabs.
    I see this really simple, we can blame players (NOT), but that's irrelevant. Fact is, it's funcoms game, and they maintain it. How much time did it take funcom to react? Did funcom even fixed the issue? No. We waited 2-3 years for problem to be solved.
    And it's not even solved. Or by solved, we can see it maybe as a workaround - maybe too late IMO. Players see this and get pissed off...

Just employ 5 devs for 6 months, get bugs fixed... Think that a company like FC can do that... It's a good investment, That can return a lot of players.
    90% of players that leave this game is due to no maintenance and bug fixing.
    Bugs in minigames, hax in game all in all. NO FIXES!! WHY? Implement anti cheat! Some of the MODS here said that funcom has anti-cheat... WHAT BUL*****!!
    FIX IT! Dont care about rage or fury w/e. fact is this game would have much more players if the people the maintain the game should fix issues!
    PUT ANTI CHEAT
    FIX BUGS
    100% more players return!
    The Law of Fury

Just because FC failed to fix something doesn't mean you had to exploit the hell out of it. We're talking about a major, game-breaking bug here. FC doesn't have the means to tackle hackers and gold sellers very efficiently, we all know that. Doesn't mean that they don't care or do nothing about it. While Fury doesn't really have much of an economy, by merging with Rage it means Rage players can transfer to Crom and Crom does have a decent population and an actual economy.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    I have accumulated a lot of Gold Coins (over 4000)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    His name is Barajas as well and I have not played him a lot since the server started

Try "not play him a lot" and get any close to this on other server, than you will understand why you get no gold with you
    Cripples gonna cripple

In the end, don't imagine that funcom is doing this for the rage players, they are doing this on an ongoing effort to cut the cost of running the game and also, if they had to, they would only take note of the crom end game pve focused guilds when it comes to managing the merge and those tend to hate you and would prefer you rot far away forever so forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Just because FC failed to fix something doesn't mean you had to exploit the hell out of it. We're talking about a major, game-breaking bug here. FC doesn't have the means to tackle hackers and gold sellers very efficiently, we all know that. Doesn't mean that they don't care or do nothing about it. While Fury doesn't really have much of an economy, by merging with Rage it means Rage players can transfer to Crom and Crom does have a decent population and an actual economy.
    I think there is an exploit even in your signature "Expert Shield of the Risen opener." :P hahaha
    Last edited by Chegy4; 10th May 2016 at 13:48.
    The Law of Fury

Imagine your toon stays on rage , with the 5 other remaining people .
    You keep that "hard earned" money and items , but what would be the worth of it ? Close to null because you wouldn't ever be able to use it anymore.

Off topic question : Is that you with those lowbie toons "vladimpaler" "emperormeiji" ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast