Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

I'm laughing my ass off at the amount of t3 crafted those guys have... Actually it's rather sad than funny since not a single one of them is legit.

But yep, conq with 2x maniacal + shillelagh, guard with whispering + maniacal + gloomshield etc. etc.
    That's the new normal on Fury.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    Obviously I need to explain this to you. I have toons on 3 servers. I spent some of the FC points on my 1 Rage toon so I could get the pets, the Arena points, some of the t0 epics and other lower level weapons so I can use them while I slowly level up that toon on rage. and start doing the arena on Rage. Other points I used for the rest of my characters on Fury. Another reason this character wasn't higher is because I spend so much time on Fury. I find Crom Boring and Rage was dead but I still wanted to level that character up and work on he achievements, and questing on occasion
    Just make a god damn petition or contact customer support. If you don't get what you want then you are free to leave the game as you wish, but persistently whining on the forums is not achieving anything other communicating to the whole community you are a royal whinge bag.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at the amount of t3 crafted those guys have... Actually it's rather sad than funny since not a single one of them is legit.

But yep, conq with 2x maniacal + shillelagh, guard with whispering + maniacal + gloomshield etc. etc.
    That's the new normal on Fury.
    But when you look at the skill of most of these players then it gets funny again ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Funcom wants to avoid people from duplicating items as far as I know. I have no clue how that even could work (And I don't want to) but in the past, as I heard it, there were a lot of people who transferred their characters from servers to duplicate items like shards, T3 crafted items or the T3 ingots and therefore destroying the servers economy (well, most people who buy gold from gold spammers destroy it on Crom too) or basically cheat since they got more items as they should normally have after the transfer.
    But I don't know if this is the real reason.
    I don't know of any exploits. Everything I got was from normal gameplay. I found a good Bow recipe in a loot box and was able to sell a few bows each month because of it and I also crafted potions for sale. In the end I had 90 gold and some resources for the bows I could sell. My inventory of things was pretty meager since no one on Rage ever did anything except those boring as hell minis. Pretty obvious I had only played the normal game in the normal way, so why was perfectly normal loot and resources treated as some kind of cheat? In truth the only way I found I could advance my character on Rage was using veteran tokens and rares from solo Unchained quests to buy Khitai gear and 7 World Bosses since the WB was added. I am still trying to figure out how Rage was any different than Fury rules other than no guards at the rez pads. Anyway, I want my gold and junk back since the mistakes made were not mine and I only played the normal game as delivered by Funcom.

I also want the option to transfer my Rage character for free to Crom. Fury is no different than Rage.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 13th May 2016 at 17:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    I don't know of any exploits. Everything I got was from normal gameplay. I found a good Bow recipe in a loot box and was able to sell a few bows each month because of it and I also crafted potions for sale. In the end I had 90 gold and some resources for the bows I could sell. My inventory of things was pretty meager since no one on Rage ever did anything except those boring as hell minis. Pretty obvious I had only played the normal game in the normal way, so why was perfectly normal loot and resources treated as some kind of cheat? In truth the only way I found I could advance my character on Rage was using veteran tokens and rares from solo Unchained quests to buy Khitai gear and 7 World Bosses since the WB was added. I am still trying to figure out how Rage was any different than Fury rules other than no guards at the rez pads. Anyway, I want my gold and junk back since the mistakes made were not mine and I only played the normal game as delivered by Funcom.

I also want the option to transfer my Rage character for free to Crom. Fury is no different than Rage.
    I never played on the server - but I know some people who did and they told me about the exploits and how damn easy it was to clone items. I saw screenshots of their inventory and their 100 shards that would have never been possible to get on a normal way. It's not your fault that they exploited, but to take care of this problem they needed to force these restrictions on all players. If FC wouldn't put these restrictions on characters from rage, everyone there would get a free T3 weapon yet and some people would still run around with 9k gold on level 58.

Default Funcom could learn a lesson from blizzard

Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    Funcom could also use a budget as big as Blizzard's too

Well with good choices and investments in the game, Funcom would be able to get money from happy subscribers. But we're still seeing bugs that came with RotGS and others that has been around for many years. By releasing crap stuff like the Arena rather than fixing annoying and gamebreaking errors, it does not give me incentive to renew subscription.

I believe this game would be the most populated game if they just had invested in it and released it a bit later for a good launch! Man this game got loads of attention the first year😯 unfortunately the bugs made people leave. This was the most interesting and most enjoyable game there was and stil is for me and many others! A shame that population is decreasing becous of the current investement amount from the company that owns it! HELL this game could be part of the e-sport on tv! The mechanics,the teamplay and the Competition in Premades ,sieges it all could be streamed by a GMs perspective and brought Live! Damn that would be awesom😯 to see the great guilds of Old compeeting in the Tournaments,the pit etc! Soo mutch potential☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    I believe this game would be the most populated game if they just had invested in it and released it a bit later for a good launch! Man this game got loads of attention the first year😯 unfortunately the bugs made people leave. This was the most interesting and most enjoyable game there was and stil is for me and many others! A shame that population is decreasing becous of the current investement amount from the company that owns it! HELL this game could be part of the e-sport on tv! The mechanics,the teamplay and the Competition in Premades ,sieges it all could be streamed by a GMs perspective and brought Live! Damn that would be awesom😯 to see the great guilds of Old compeeting in the Tournaments,the pit etc! Soo mutch potential☺
    It wasn't even a game at release. There was virtually no content after getting off Tortage. PvP and some questing was about the only thing people could do, and it was a wild time for most who actually stuck around for it. The game was 'completed' during the next 12 months. Whoever forced the release at that time was a complete nut-job. No two ways about it. Regardless, it's in the past and it's a testament to the game that it's still running and playable with plenty of content.

But here's my take on the real reason why I can't continually play the game I love the crepe out of; personally as a consumer, I'm not interested in paying the whopping amounts to sub (especially with the AU>US dollar what it is), or pay the random dice-roll $ costs for new content that's STILL unfinished introducing ridiculously WoWish mounts. Why is the cost of Vanaheim still so high? Turan was a brilliant example of good all-round content; it had it all including multiple story arcs, hidden content, open bosses in the Turan arena, levelling zones in both solo and group formats (give back group DMH ya *******s, you just nerfed the solo instace farm 'bug' which was actually a gift from Dev's), a fun and challenging traditional-style 6man (A-Fort) and a complex raid ((Temple of Erlik)(before nerf)). And it is incredibly visually and sonicly appealing. Halve the sub costs, and I will be only to happy to continue to sub year-round. But now, like most hanging around the fringes, log on on occassion to maybe do WB.

I understand we likely will never see the likes of content as large as Turan let alone Khitai being released again and will be relying on further Vanaheim style content, but it's something.

With this price revamp coming for F2P, I'm just not seeing the value for money for a game, while I love to death, can't justify paying for continually when the development has effectively become part-time and half the content is likely to be pay for (and requiring a sub to continue to use?). I'm finding I just keep going to stuff like Baldur's Gate on gameranger for the RPG fix now.