Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    After merge Fury looks like PVE server with so many T3 crafts
    We told them it would happen. You can never understand Funcom's logic as to why they do or don't do things.

My favorite is that DT guy with T3 crafted 1HB and shield who asks in global for a white gem.
    But yeah he "transfered from crom" probably also did that while transfers are disabled .lol
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    My favorite is that DT guy with T3 crafted 1HB and shield who asks in global for a white gem.
    But yeah he "transfered from crom" probably also did that while transfers are disabled .lol
    Sell him a white gem for 20g!
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    It's just hilarious , just checking fury and literally every new face I see has at least 1 T3 craft.
    Just check this video at 8:50 and read the chat, people were sharing t3 crafts for free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI3_yDvvzN8
    Last edited by zeuss; 13th May 2016 at 05:12.
    IVORY TOWER

Default Ok, that's it I'm done.

Yup, just as I suspected. I lost Pets bought from the store. I lost epic weps, bought from the store. social gear. Since that happened I'm done. I won't spend another dime on this game. I'll finish out what I have But.... since those people who had duped gear, which was made illegally but was bound to their characters and they get to keep it and I lose thing I spent real money becasue I couldn't equip to my character since it wasn't a high enough level yet to use it. I'm done.

Funcom. you won't get another dime from me. Ya see, I have some money to spend, unlike all the F2P freeloaders who IMHO have ruined this game. I like to help support those hobbies I engage in, like this game. I probably bought over 50000 FC points, in the last 4-5 weeks. I also do a lot of things in RL where I like to give my money to people who could use it. charities, or homeless shelters etc etc. I try and raise money for the needy, and the needing but I refuse to use it for the GREEDY and that is exactly how I see this situation. The developers obviously do not give a pluck about their loyal fan base with this action. I stated very clearly the situation about the Pets, the weps, the gold and the resources, but instead, they decided to please a bunch of crybabies who probably do not pay a DIME to play this game. I don't know that for sure but I know what I have spent on this game alone. Just for the record. I have spent over $400.00 in just the last month for gear, potions and pets for all 19 of my characters. I have probably spent over $2000. in the last year. I'm not exact about that unless I look at my bank statements. I didn't want to mention it before because I wanted to see just how FC would handle this and it's obvious they took the easy way out and do not care about their paying customers.

Now I'm done. when you take Items that I spent REAL money on but let these freeloading exploiters keep their stuff..... That is when I call it quits.

My advice to you FC. Get your heads out of your collective asses and start looking out for the people who actually pay to play this game. No wonder you can't keep a population for this game. It's full of bug, the customer service is a joke, it's full of F2P hackers and exploiters. You take more away from your customer base who are willing to pay for this game then you give back to them.

I wasn't kidding when I said, If I lose things I paid for then I'm DONE

I shouldn't have to contact customer service and wait forever to get a response. I shouldn't have to worry about losing things I paid for. I shouldn't have to watch as FREELOADERS get to keep the things they got illegally and then I lose my PAID FOR stuff because someone exploited this game and broke the rules

The main reason for this thread was to bring attention to the inept handling of situations just like this. I really didn't give 2 Shiites about the resources or the Gold. While it would have been nice to keep them, that wasn't the main reason for this thread. It was about the fact that people who come to this game and play for free can then exploit this game to death, by either hacking, or duping, or whatever and nothing is done about it no matter how much people complain, but if a paying customer complains as I did, then I'm told to suck it up, STFU and accept it for the "Greater Good"

My sub is paid though the next year. and I'll hold onto the FC points I still have to see what other junk you decide to push on us but other then that. I'm done.
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Default Just posted on fury

Edit by Anzu: Names are not allowed on the forums. If you have something to report, please contact Customer Support.
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th May 2016 at 06:10.
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    Yup, just as I suspected. I lost Pets bought from the store. I lost epic weps, bought from the store. social gear. Since that happened I'm done. I won't spend another dime on this game. I'll finish out what I have But.... since those people who had duped gear, which was made illegally but was bound to their characters and they get to keep it and I lose thing I spent real money becasue I couldn't equip to my character since it wasn't a high enough level yet to use it. I'm done.

Funcom. you won't get another dime from me. Ya see, I have some money to spend, unlike all the F2P freeloaders who IMHO have ruined this game. I like to help support those hobbies I engage in, like this game. I probably bought over 50000 FC points, in the last 4-5 weeks. I also do a lot of things in RL where I like to give my money to people who could use it. charities, or homeless shelters etc etc. I try and raise money for the needy, and the needing but I refuse to use it for the GREEDY and that is exactly how I see this situation. The developers obviously do not give a pluck about their loyal fan base with this action. I stated very clearly the situation about the Pets, the weps, the gold and the resources, but instead, they decided to please a bunch of crybabies who probably do not pay a DIME to play this game. I don't know that for sure but I know what I have spent on this game alone. Just for the record. I have spent over $400.00 in just the last month for gear, potions and pets for all 19 of my characters. I have probably spent over $2000. in the last year. I'm not exact about that unless I look at my bank statements. I didn't want to mention it before because I wanted to see just how FC would handle this and it's obvious they took the easy way out and do not care about their paying customers.

Now I'm done. when you take Items that I spent REAL money on but let these freeloading exploiters keep their stuff..... That is when I call it quits.

My advice to you FC. Get your heads out of your collective asses and start looking out for the people who actually pay to play this game. No wonder you can't keep a population for this game. It's full of bug, the customer service is a joke, it's full of F2P hackers and exploiters. You take more away from your customer base who are willing to pay for this game then you give back to them.

I wasn't kidding when I said, If I lose things I paid for then I'm DONE

I shouldn't have to contact customer service and wait forever to get a response. I shouldn't have to worry about losing things I paid for. I shouldn't have to watch as FREELOADERS get to keep the things they got illegally and then I lose my PAID FOR stuff because someone exploited this game and broke the rules

The main reason for this thread was to bring attention to the inept handling of situations just like this. I really didn't give 2 Shiites about the resources or the Gold. While it would have been nice to keep them, that wasn't the main reason for this thread. It was about the fact that people who come to this game and play for free can then exploit this game to death, by either hacking, or duping, or whatever and nothing is done about it no matter how much people complain, but if a paying customer complains as I did, then I'm told to suck it up, STFU and accept it for the "Greater Good"

My sub is paid though the next year. and I'll hold onto the FC points I still have to see what other junk you decide to push on us but other then that. I'm done.
    Too bad you were unable to read and understand odonptera.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    After merge Fury looks like PVE server with so many T3 crafts
    What's puzzling is that everybody knew not one single T3 crafted item was legit on Rage, and yet FC allowed those items to be transerred, this is just wtf.

As for cheater leaving the game, pl pretty pl yes. I for one don't want to see Crom infected by more Rage rejects.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    [...] I'll finish out what I have But.... since those people who had duped gear, which was made illegally but was bound to their characters and they get to keep it and I lose thing I spent real money becasue I couldn't equip to my character since it wasn't a high enough level yet to use it.[...]
    What did you buy on the item shop that yout 58 couldn't equip?

And what did the GM answer when you told him about items bought from the item shop were gone? If you spend $400 that can easily be tracked by GMs, shouldn't be a problem to look into how you spend the points.

And again - although it was far from the beset way to handle the exploiting situation, FC had every right to do what they did.

I wondered all the time how anyone on Rage managed to get at least 4 raids who could craft an ingot. I mean, where did those ingots which were later duped come from? Was there ever a raidforce on Rage that cleared T3 on a regular basis? So people could get the token to buy recipies and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    I wondered all the time how anyone on Rage managed to get at least 4 raids who could craft an ingot. I mean, where did those ingots which were later duped come from? Was there ever a raidforce on Rage that cleared T3 on a regular basis? So people could get the token to buy recipies and so on?
    Mellaus is right when he says there NEVER was any legit T3 craft on Rage because they never succesfully crafted in T3. Rumor has it some corrupt GM spawned them and players multiplied then exponentially.

It is stupid that any T3 crafted weapons were even allowed off in the first place but I guess as long as they are bound the harm is limited.

@DevilDawgPryde
    In stead of spending hours on the forums typing how enraged you are you could have also opened a petition with a customer service who can track your payments and refund the items or the points for the items you bought in the shop. Odonoptera already said they would do that on a case to case basis. Unless your items weren't legit ofc.