Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Default Capitalism 101 Supply and Demand

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    I keep it civil of course,but the OP is well know on Fury for being an real in-game ''isra banker''. Selling purple items x2, x3, even x5 times up the usual price. Imagine him if he bring over Fury all the dups? No wonder why the rivers of tears over the thread. Rage was a disaster, exploiters paradise. Thanks FC for dropping the atomic bomb there.
    Sori for my iglis also,im from Arabs.
    Interesting comment. 2x, 3x, 5x times the usual price? what is that suppose to mean? If I'm the only one with the Item, like a Magma Dragon pet that I BOUGHT with real money from the item store, then I can set whatever price I want. Simple Capitalism. Supply and demand.

I give my guildies Pets to help them out for free and I make the gear for them at no charge. BUT, if I gather the resources needed to make Armor and weapons, then I'm going to set the price based on the price other people are selling the same items, the price of the mats I had to pay in order to buy them on trader and the time I spent making them. If I'm the only one selling a particular item then I can make my own price.

If you want one of the things I sell on trader and you don't want to pay the price I set "in FAKE gold coins" then you can pay REAL MONEY, just like I did. Hell, I'm providing you a service really. I spend my hard earned dollar with FC instead of with the Chienese gold sellers, unlike other people. Yet you want to complain about the prices I'm setting.

I didn't exploit any resources and since it's quite obvious to me that the actions of other people exploiting resources was well known, (EXPLOITERS PARADISE as you claim) then they should have been dealt with acccordingly.

NOW, I don't have any DUPS, I have resources like black silver. tin, ivory dust, and the rest of the "Enchanted" metals, woods, leathers and other TRADESKILL RESOURSES along with gear that I have either bought or I took off the dead corpse of someone I just sent to Rez pad heaven. Some of this gear I could use immediately and others I can use once I get to the level required. but if it's a higher level item that I can't bind to my character because of a level restriction. WHY DO I NOW HAVE TO LOSE IT? I have over 400 off line levels, but I can't use those on RAGE. I have recipe weapons of lvls 60-80 but this character on rage is a lvl 58 so I can't bind them to it yet. WHY DO A NOW HAVE TO LOSE THOSE AS WELL???

and that is where I'm having the very real issue here

BTW what the hell is a ISRA BANKER?
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 10th May 2016 at 17:31. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Imagine your toon stays on rage , with the 5 other remaining people .
    You keep that "hard earned" money and items , but what would be the worth of it ? Close to null because you wouldn't ever be able to use it anymore.

Off topic question : Is that you with those lowbie toons "vladimpaler" "emperormeiji" ?
    No and no. neither of those toons are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    If you want one of the things I sell on trader and you don't want to pay the price I set "in FAKE gold coins" then you can pay REAL MONEY, just like I did.
    Did you just offer up your trade items for real money? On official forums?

Default No I did not

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    No I did not, I spent real money to get the Hoards of the raider and the Hoards of the Gladiator Boxes along with the other Boxes offered on the Item store. It took FC points to get the items and I paid Real money to get the FC points. So, that is what I'm talking aobut. If you want the items offered in the game store, then use your real money to but FC points. buy as many as you want, then you can use those points to get the items that I offer on the trader. It's how I got so many of them to sell on trader. I buy boxes, open boxes, I have extras of the items in the boxes and then I sell the items on the trader system. I NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO GIVE ME REAL MONEY FOR ANYTHING. You can give it to FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Pretty sure he meant people can pay real money in the item shop for the same items he had bought on the item shop.

Could easily be misinterpreted, but I understand what you meant now. Buying ingame shop lottery boxes and selling valuable bind on equip content on trader so people that made money by exploiting can buy the items you got from the caches! In the end the dirty money end up with you anyway. If you was so ignorant as to keep on building guild city or farming mats or whatnot whatever on a damn near dead server for many years now, you've dug your own grave man.

Anyway it's 2016, and 2009 called they want their green tradeskill mats back. Got more value back there in the previous decade.

Can a moderate pls close this nonsense thread?
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Try "not play him a lot" and get any close to this on other server, than you will understand why you get no gold with you
    I smel fish also☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

whoa! you have accumulated 4000 gold without "playing a lot"?
    so if you play a lot in your new server you could make several thousands in notime!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    If your names are taken by sub 80 toons that haven't logged in a while you'll have no trouble getting the GMs to change them for you. What BoE items does the WB drop? oO
    Purple items? Rings and basic weapons etc. They weren't exactly thrilling, bit I managed to get a couple 'back in the day'. We 6 manned Basilisk for shits and giggles. Was very slow, but we managed it.

Also, it's wishful thining about the names. There's been no info, and this isn't a merger, it's a transfer and I dont recall to many times being able to obtain your name against a subbed player at 80 if you're the new guy. Lowbies on free accounts, probably. One can only hope, anyway.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 10th May 2016 at 23:40.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast