Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was considering rejoinging until i noticed gold spammers were constant

You could also visit the advertised site; they don't just sell Gold ~ plenty of store bought equipped players running around. When in Rome ....

** disclaimer; I in no way promote or affiliate with any 3rd party site offering products, equipment and/or gold for AoC.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

hey about getting premium sub

^^ if i would be you i would wait some time, i think max till up 2 weeks when new special sub offers for AoC anniversary will come out

thats just my 2 cents on this, if you will get regular sub i think its 99% sure you will regret it while special ones with some nice bonus will be on the market

and about gold spammers yes imo its annoying to some point, but real spamm only happens to NPH chat channel and way to resolve it is ignoring user doing so, sooner or later he will get ban if GM has an eye currently on things going on, and its about 1-2 max of guys doing it, spamming it for real so imo ignore is best option since it solves this case for hours sometimes they doesnt do this at all
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12