Thread: Hey all coming back after years and years away. Have a question or two

Default Hey all coming back after years and years away. Have a question or two

Hey guys, I played when game was first released I just wanted to know

1- How is the grind?

2- Do POM's make a descent solo pve class?

3- What level do you start pvping?

4- And how are pom's in pvp?

if POM's arent good what class would you recommend?

Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf612 View Post
    Hey guys, I played when game was first released I just wanted to know

1- How is the grind?
    Levels 1-80 can take a while, but most of it contains interesting storylines and good dungeons, if you're really keen to get to 80 it can be done quickly. Once at 80 the game gets fun :P

2- Do POM's make a descent solo pve class?
    Yes, poms make very nice solo classes-you can get good dps, while you can heal up damage given to you-if overcome by mobs they can be tough, as with most other classes, but it has a few tricks up its sleave that makes it fun to play

3- What level do you start pvping?
    pvp can occur any level up from level 6 I believe, but since pvp minigames are so rare at any level below 80, you probably wont do pvp until level 80, on crom at least.

4- And how are pom's in pvp?
    Although I'm not at all good at pvp, poms can be amazing at pvp, if played well ofc. With the right spec they can get out very nice dps, and they heal nicely so can take quite a bit of damage

if POM's arent good what class would you recommend?
    Well it depends on how you like to play to be honest. People swear by every class being the best class in the game.
    If you like to be risky and live life on the edge I would suggest sin or hox, they have awesome dps output, but gets killed easily
    If you want an quite easy and uber time, I would suggest conq or dt, as tanks they can take tonnes of damage, and their dps is very nice in carnage/tali.
    Similarly, if you want to do nice dps and heal, trying BS might be nice, these have a few tricks that make them one of the best classes in pvp,

...But then, its all opinion. My favourites and sin and conq, but everyone has personal preference/opinions, I would suggest pom is a good class tho, so stick to it unless you prefer the idea of a different class
    Last edited by Robdobp; 2nd June 2016 at 22:28.
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}