Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artisan's Satchel

Default Artisan's Satchel

just I saw artisan's satchel in item shop, this is great) no crafting revamp but new bag for mats. price is 920-864 f-points for 30 slot.
    in /claim i have: [Bag of the Mammoth Rider]-16 slot
    [Bag of Holding]- 20 slot
    [Veteran's Bag]- 35 slot
    [Bag of Abundance]- 56 slot
    [Locker of Absolution]- 176 slot

why i can`t use those 16-35 slot bags for my mats? maybe funcom should allow to use them for mats for subed players?

And miss on the cash grab ? How dare you !!?? ^^
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Finally after all these years, something of huge use for the crafters & carebears.
    -bought it and enjoying already...

Ps: no problem paying the salary of peeps that brings such to my gaming experience

Im sure they said before that adding extra bags for crafting mats wasnt possible & even if that wasnt the case then how come its taken this long to implement ?
    Also at a time when theyve just announced there wont be a crafting revamp seems a little well.....Funcom being Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    Finally after all these years, something of huge use for the crafters & carebears.
    -bought it and enjoying already...

Ps: no problem paying the salary of peeps that brings such to my gaming experience
    lol) just send yr credit card to those ppl
    Crafters have 100500 alts with guild banks where they store mats. it`s free and take like 1 min to log second acc. and get what you need. well I might think about buying this item but... no craft revamp and i don`t want support TSW, Lego or any other stuff where fancom will put my money

p.s. btw is there an option to buy it acc. wide?

I saw this yesterday in the store and thought it was a nice addition.

I craft quite a lot on my three characters that I play, and while I thought about making alts for the solo guild bank space, I never have. I just keep things organized and sell the extra stacks of materials on the Trader as I get them.

Besides, I'm playing this game and while I do I will support the company that produces the product. I support every game company that I actively play, always have and always will. When/if I stop playing, so will my support.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    p.s. btw is there an option to buy it acc. wide?
    Looks like no, there is no account wide option. I have 5900 FP and it does not give me that option. So safe to say you are required to buy in on every single character.

It is funny, I had logged in just to buy that bag, but seeing how it isn't account wide, I won't be buying it.

There does not appear to be an account wide option at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Looks like no, there is no account wide option. I have 5900 FP and it does not give me that option. So safe to say you are required to buy in on every single character.

It is funny, I had logged in just to buy that bag, but seeing how it isn't account wide, I won't be buying it.
    Thx, I thought so)

thanks, was just about to load up my account with more points so I could unlock it account-wide, good to know that I shouldn't bother. I'll stick to having it on only one toon until that option is available.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast