Thread: anyone has a live link to guildstats?

Default anyone has a live link to guildstats?

Hi, I'm trying to download guildstats but I can find a live link. Could you give me one?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

For me its working neither .
    When trying to download that programme it either tells me I got not access to the page , or it will simply crash after installing it .
    You might try burnstats instead , with the exception of the manual "boss-player-trash" selection it's a quite nice program
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    For me its working neither .
    When trying to download that programme it either tells me I got not access to the page , or it will simply crash after installing it .
    You might try burnstats instead , with the exception of the manual "boss-player-trash" selection it's a quite nice program
    I want a realtime dps
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I want a realtime dps
    Burnstats and ACT both has realtime dps also. Just a matter of taste I presume.

I prefer burnstats to guildstats because burnstats appears to be cleaner with time in combat. Thus providing a clearer picture of raw dps. Also it's more simplistic than ACT.