Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    Im not sure what u expect from funcom at this stage, all their important decisions are taken by their management and that has nothing to do with you petty customers, unless you have a direct talk with the only shared tsw developper dropping some of their spare time for aoc.
    Yeah I was just hoping for some feedback from CM or who ever to maybe get the smallest chance of being heard but why did I even try? It didn't work the last 8 years so why should it work now?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I suggest faction gain should be addressed. 1st kill you get full xp, but 2nd kill drops all the way to 25%, would be better if 2nd kill was 50% xp, and 3rd onwards be 25%.

Also, maybe have the faction gained from kills reset daily or even weekly so you can level up factions less painfully by getting more 100% 1st kills and hopefully 50% 2nd kills.

For myself, I had 60+ pets and at around 500k faction basically turned into farming the black dragon nonstop at 7,812 per kill, that's just dumb. I can't even imagine how people with just a few pets are expected to get to rank 4 or do they even say screw it while in the lower ranks due to the grind and never even make it to rank 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I suggest faction gain should be addressed. 1st kill you get full xp, but 2nd kill drops all the way to 25%, would be better if 2nd kill was 50% xp, and 3rd onwards be 25%.
    I agree with.
    In my opinion, there is a need to increase very much the reputation for the 1st kill in addition. Actually you need 32 (!) epic pets kill 1 time to get from 3. to the 4. rank only! It is too much. It seems to me the people who have all 12 pets from the WB should deserve less painful way to gain 4.rank.
    Seldom player wants to spend their time for a few months in raids to obtain 1 epic pet for 16`666 reputation. Usually people choose better to consume this time to farm 1 pet for 132 times repeatedly and in such a way as to obtain overall 550`000 reputation for speed up rank 4. As you get rank 4, there anyway is no need for pets more.
    It's wrong, the system should motivate people to get new pets.
    Last edited by Ernests; 21st April 2016 at 07:13.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

So go play the rest of the game's content and collect more pets. UC and Excavator quests, raids, even WB. I think that is also one of the points of the arena.
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    So go play the rest of the game's content and collect more pets. UC and Excavator quests, raids, even WB. I think that is also one of the points of the arena.
    There is no sense in doing this, because to get most of the valuable pets, take long period of time. By the time you wasted to one epic/legendary pet has enough to get rank 4 competely.
    Is it difference, do you farm 1 week WB for 7/24 to get only 1 pet, or you farm the Arena repeatedly for this week?
    Last edited by Ernests; 21st April 2016 at 10:04.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

So you want something without putting in the time/effort to get it. I see.

I would like all the pets from pvp merchants and a full set of t3 pvp gear for vanity, but that would require me to actually pvp and would also take a significant amount of time. That's just the way it is though, and the way it was for all the people who have already achieved that, so I'm not complaining.

I do agree that they should change the pet drop rate for some content. Maybe also make them account-bound before they are consumed (as opposed to account-wide after consumption).

Most importantly, yes do something to reduce arena waiting times.

Farm yourself an epic pet the way everyone else has before arena came along, and it's only approx 70 repeat kills to get rank 3 -> 4. That's not too bad...except for the wait between fights.
    Last edited by hassanchop; 21st April 2016 at 12:30.
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I agree with.
    In my opinion, there is a need to increase very much the reputation for the 1st kill in addition. Actually you need 32 (!) epic pets kill 1 time to get from 3. to the 4. rank only! It is too much. It seems to me the people who have all 12 pets from the WB should deserve less painful way to gain 4.rank.
    Seldom player wants to spend their time for a few months in raids to obtain 1 epic pet for 16`666 reputation. Usually people choose better to consume this time to farm 1 pet for 132 times repeatedly and in such a way as to obtain overall 550`000 reputation for speed up rank 4. As you get rank 4, there anyway is no need for pets more.
    It's wrong, the system should motivate people to get new pets.
    Its to late to increase gain for first time kill since most players have already done their first kills.

Further more remember relatively new players will have almost no pets and little or no chance of getting them fast. So I would say the gain needs to be dramatically increased on other kills than first kills.

This is not content that everyone should be able to do. The reward overshadows necklaces from T6 and it should be equally as difficult and time consuming to get this necklace as the T6 necklace. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    This is not content that everyone should be able to do. The reward overshadows necklaces from T6 and it should be equally as difficult and time consuming to get this necklace as the T6 necklace. In my opinion.
    if this is not content that everyone should be able to do, maybe then need move it to dragon spin and sell tickets. 1 fight = 5$. look at 1 fight =3$

If it wasn't enough with wb killing of 6-mans, now we also have arena. Why couldn't funcom instead have made some new uc:s? There are plenty of dungeons that can be made into interesting and challenging instances.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast