Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Its not about that, its about countering what I feel is bad input for funcom.
    its Not bad input.. its saying the encounters are not balanced for lower dps classes.. geez....
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Why always that euro phobic attitude? Your claims that guardians need 5 minutes to kill certain bosses are proven wrong its not about how good or bad someone is, its about false feedback that you've been giving without even giving it a fair try.

I didn't even want to make those videos but your replies in this thread really begged for an answer.
    Its because 99% of you "euros" think us "US" players are pure trash and its not the case. Honestly, I am quite sick of it. The attitude from the majority of you is very childish. You constantly think you look down on us from your high perch. Impossible to have a decent discussion without ever turning into US v Euro or Euro guild vs US guild.

Instead of telling Tman to L2P with your 400 fancy videos and your AA/Gear out the butt, maybe share exactly what you are doing so others can learn with a relevant discussion.

I agree the 3 min timer is enough, and its just time and practice.

Everyone is allowed to provide feedback regardless... you have no higher right than anyone else.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    its Not bad input.. its saying the encounters are not balanced for lower dps classes.. geez....
    Its not about pointing fingers, like I said. Im just curious what you want the fight to be, a pure tank and spank frenzy experience? Thats not what I want it to be, therefor im saying its fine and fun now. Where did I say you're a bad player, you and me simply want the encounter to be diffrent things, and I hope you think both our feedbacks are equal, but why cant we discuss it without going all drama about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Its because 99% of you "euros" think us "US" players are pure trash and its not the case. Honestly, I am quite sick of it. The attitude from the majority of you is very childish. You constantly think you look down on us from your high perch. Impossible to have a decent discussion without ever turning into US v Euro or Euro guild vs US guild.

Instead of telling Tman to L2P with your 400 fancy videos and your AA/Gear out the butt, maybe share exactly what you are doing so others can learn with a relevant discussion.

I agree the 3 min timer is enough, and its just time and practice.

Everyone is allowed to provide feedback regardless... you have no higher right than anyone else.
    Okay so you just contradicted yourself on both your two points.

1: Please copy paste where we started the EU vs Murica discussion, cause from what i can see, you guys did.
    2: Tman gave feedback, I gave feedback back. As you said, everyone should be able to give feedback, and discussions is what forum is here for.
    Last edited by magnum92; 17th April 2016 at 17:00.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Except that it's you guys that bring us vs eu thing in every discussion ,not to mention the videos pretty much show what he is doing o_o .

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Its not about pointing fingers, like I said. Im just curious what you want the fight to be, a pure tank and spank frenzy experience? Thats not what I want it to be, therefor im saying its fine and fun now. Where did I say you're a bad player, we simply want the encounter to be something diffrent.

Okay so you just contradicted yourself on both your two points.

1: Please copy paste where we started the EU vs Murica discussion, cause from what i can see, you guys did.
    2: Tman gave feedback, I gave feedback back. As you said, everyone should be able to give feedback, and discussions is what forum is here for.
    1. Should I search for it, its been going on for years and you know it. I hope to end it right now.

2. Keep the discussion going then, keep the trolling/drama out. Don't give Anzu more fuel.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 17th April 2016 at 17:03.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Get your fact straight, before you start implying stuff I've never said nor brought to this discussion. I haven't mentioned EU nor US once until Tman brought it as usual, obviously its very important to you guys.

Instead of again implying things that I haven't said you should know one thing. There is a big difference if someone comes and asks for suggestions how to do something and if he/she comes with a priory claim that something is broken, wrong, badly balanced and so on without even giving it a proper try before making any assumptions.

I showed exactly the way you can do those encounters, the video shows everything. I even showed how having T3 crafted polearm is totally irrelevant but once out of arguments you guys start with offenses. Keep it up though its fun!
    Last edited by Redd; 17th April 2016 at 17:07.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

1. Should I search for it, its been going on for years and you know it. I hope to end it right now.

2. Keep the discussion going then, keep the trolling out.

1: Since you put me responsible for this, sure do some digging. And im not sure why you would even bring it up in the first place since its obvious I didnt say anything about it in this thead, just something convinient for you to bring up.
    2: I gave my feedback, I was done if you want to add something except more of this, then have a nice sunday.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Nah I'm done. I don't like making this forum Anzu's personal coloring book.

If you and Redd want to continue useless nonsense quoting, have fun.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Nah I'm done. I don't like making this forum Anzu's personal coloring book.

If you and Redd want to continue useless nonsense quoting, have fun.
    You are contradicting yourself implying things that we've never brought up.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

It's my time to shine!

1) The whole USvsEU point is irrelevant and quite silly. You're all humans, so drop that now please. Also, Zimbabwe always wins at Scrabble.
    2) If you want your feedback to be taken seriously, do it properly. Explain what you think is wrong, why, and give examples of what could be done to correct it.
    2) I don't eat fuel, I eat trolls. Straight facts only please.

Edit: By the way, I don't like passive-aggressive posts. You've been warned.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th April 2016 at 17:21.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast