Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

What did everyone expect? TBH ~ there were no surprises when the Arena came out. Its a welcome addition to the PvP community. As for the PvE side of it; Its and MMO mate. They're grindy ... no matter the MMO. FUNCOM was very transparent on what was coming. As most people do in MMOs when they're grinding out some PvE content; turn a movie on and just mash-dem-buttons.

As You Were

Arena is going well enough imo. I've done it on three toons and halfway through my fourth. But I avoid the arena if there's more than 6 people in it including me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Arena is going well enough imo. I've done it on three toons and halfway through my fourth. But I avoid the arena if there's more than 6 people in it including me.
    it might go well for the people who werent sick of waiting or the boring pet fights. i have long quit spending time in the arena. pve-wise only the legendary pets are interesting to fight, waiting for a duel takes way to long and neither fights is interesting to watch.

You guys are really still arguing about the arena? They wont change anything here, they are done with the arena and moved on to the next "big" content... the "raid finder", there is no more time to fix issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    You guys are really still arguing about the arena? They wont change anything here, they are done with the arena and moved on to the next "big" content... the "raid finder", there is no more time to fix issues here.
    and raidfinder will probably also be half-assed content, and same for the new dragon spine dungeon. shall we not QQ about that aswell when it comes? or shall we limit the QQ to a day, because funcom is a sensative being from who you cant expect finished content.

I am working on arena for my third character just to get the protection neck for my pom. But if there are more than three people waiting I go do something else.

Its something to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    and raidfinder will probably also be half-assed content, and same for the new dragon spine dungeon. shall we not QQ about that aswell when it comes? or shall we limit the QQ to a day, because funcom is a sensative being from who you cant expect finished content.
    You can QQ as much as you want but basic fact is:

Nothing will change. Developement / Community interaction / listening to customers will stay like it is (non-existent and in some cases almost non-existent). Funcom moved on, AoC is not a single bit important for them anymore. Best example is the Anniversary "Gift".

Arena is very bad designed and generally poor content.

PvE fights are boring as hell, both to play and watch.
    Mechanics in PvE fights are boring as hell.
    The only fun thing is perhaps collecting pets, for those who like it (unfortunately I don't belong to this category).

Funcom just provided uber necklaces as reward to motivate players to keep playing this boring content and spend real money in their shop buying chests filled with pets.

Arena, at least the PvP part, could be so good with not even many changes, but Funcom will never listen to many suggestions given by players.
    Until there are many guy willing to waste 5-6 + hours per day for a stupid necklace, they will keep stuff as it is, and they do well (for them ofc).

As it is now this content is terrible.
    It's up to you anyway if it's worth to waste countless hours of your time in boring content, just for a necklace reward.
    It's exactly the same as Vanheim.

Personally, when I have time to waste I'm spending some time killing pets, but really I can't do this for more than 2-3 hours per week..
    With Vanheim I could not get the ring for a single toon, got bored enough way before.. not sure I will get the neck on any toon.

That's all imo.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 31st May 2016 at 21:40.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

its time to move to another game :P at start is hard, later you feel nice^^
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    its time to move to another game :P at start is hard, later you feel nice^^
    i've played many other mmo after AoC but nothing feels the same, so i keep coming back for more...
    i really like this game
    meh...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast