Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    if this is not content that everyone should be able to do, maybe then need move it to dragon spin and sell tickets. 1 fight = 5$. look at 1 fight =3$
    Everyone can do it. But not everyone should be able to get the rank 4 pve necklace by farming for it for a couple of days.

couple of days for someone good geared and with 1-2 orange pets. if no such pet this will take much more time. also some ppl just not doing arena becouse they think that it`s lame crap and not worth wasted time. or some like me that waiting for solo pve arena where i can kill pets as quick as i want, becouse i know more entertaining places where i can waste time. well) maybe i`m strange guy but looking at hole in the ceiling 5/6 of time, not really amuses me.

p.s. i want see a pet that crushes the fence, gets out and starts to guzzle NPCs and players)

Done two characters to lvl 4 now. And thats just the use of the evenings. So AOC has alot worse grinds than the new arena.
    As i have understood, several guildies have dropped the arena since they dont have bothered to collect a legendary pet in the past.
    Does that have, have farmed a char up to lvl 4 or is on the job.
    A legendary pet should not be that important.
    Last edited by ornulv; 21st April 2016 at 23:36.

Quote Originally Posted by ornulv View Post
    Done two characters to lvl 4 now. And thats just the use of the evenings. So AOC has alot worse grinds than the new arena.
    As i have understood, several guildies have dropped the arena since they dont have bothered to collect a legendary pet in the past.
    I think, with the new character is pretty difficult and time consuming get some legendary pet. But they should be prohibited in store.
    Last edited by Ernests; 22nd April 2016 at 05:56.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Done two characters to lvl 4 now.
    Mmh, i did it on my main because it was so quick.
    But then i brought my alts there, and once i've seen that by killing each pet only one time i could barely reach rank 1, i just forgot about the arena, feeling that my main got it done and that was enough for me.

On alts, it's just way too much of a pain in the ass.
    And yeah, dear lord the wait ^^
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

The old "i had no problem, where is the problem?" argument...
    AoC might have worse grinds timewise, but as you yourself say it "should not be that important" and the other grind has random elements and something to do in between (only exception is waiting for world boss, but there as well stated, you can go afk with good conscience, here it is pure waiting).
    There are so many good suggestion in this thread alone and funcom even got a list of unfightable pets as well served on a platter. Now they should implement the feedback and fix the content, so it will not be a temporary timefiller, but always on casual side-content.

One killer is the wait, the other is basicaly killing the same pet over and over.
    How about:
    -Max 6 players per instance.
    -Same exp for epic and legendary when it is on repeat.
    -Some penalty of sorts, if you kill the same pet right after each other.

And if the wait is redused here, this place will be a farm for cash and aa-exp.
    Is there a reason these pets give aa-exp and like worldbosses do not?
    And having players standing here for aa-exp rather than doing dungeons and raids, can kill an mmo

Seems like there is still a majority of players who like to stand around for half an hour and do nothing, let's face it: FC will NEVER change anything here. Content for now is done, they need to work on Exiles.

The arena is not perfect, far from it.

But I can not agree more with Shax: Look at the necks and compare them to every other neck in the game. And now pretend you are not a T4-5-6 raider, and not in a guild where it is a piece of cake to get some good players together to do quick, easy K6 for leveling khitai factions and grinding rares for your desired faction neck ( in other words: pretend to be like app. 70-80% (?) of the playerbase). Try really hard to think what a regular player can aim for if he wants a good necklace. Accessoires were always kind of hard to get ( there are rumours for special cloaks you need 12 month), and the arena necks are on par or even better than T6. I am not saying the arena system doesn't need some tweaks, and I am not saying it is a good way to offer superior gear to "everyone". But it definatly should be a solo grind, and a huge grind, because it is the "solo grind way" to get a very good necklace. We had: grind recipe and craft it, grind gold and buy the crafted ones on the trader, grind khitai (in group or alone - really time consuming), raid T3 and be lucky (for the majority of the playerbase that means pug raids, mostly without any loot rules), grind WB and be lucky, or grind T4, be it in a regular guild raid or pug MC+E raids, and be lucky...did I forget anything?

And now the only thing you have to do to get a T6 (kind of) necklace is to repeat an easy fight. Grind? Hell yes. Compare time/efford to the other ways. And suddenly it is not that grindy anymore.

That's not new, it happened last year with Vanaheim too. In fact I'd say it was worse, since you need to buy Vanaheim. And rings are not tied to runic buffs as opposed to necklaces (for example I have no interest in the pom necklace because the +600 heal rating t5 buff is just too good).
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin