Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Waiting 30-40 min really ?

I agree we cannot expect anything from FC, the last pieces of content have all been really poorly done, because of lack of time, thoughts and resources dedicated to it.
    Yet, all other MMOs are bad, they're all really really crap, the very model of the genre is a scam, so for me there's not really a choice, it's only AoC which is still cool, as badly maintained by FC as it is.

Remains the fact that FC handling of that awesome game is outrageous. But it is how it is.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Imagine if the developers just turned their attention to MINIGAMES, witch is the most active Content of this game? If they just made score boards, rankings, new reasons for people to improve their game! That would be a great update and a great addition! And i bet a cheap improvement witch does not needs 1 year to get live. I would vote for that and a new tier of pvp lvls☺. Most of the hc PVE players are pvp 10 annyways☺ this shows only : everyone likes to go minis☺(atleast most of em ) ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Imagine if the developers just turned their attention to MINIGAMES, witch is the most active Content of this game? If they just made score boards, rankings, new reasons for people to improve their game! That would be a great update and a great addition! And i bet a cheap improvement witch does not needs 1 year to get live. I would vote for that and a new tier of pvp lvls☺. Most of the hc PVE players are pvp 10 annyways☺ this shows only : everyone likes to go minis☺(atleast most of em ) ☺
    most active content??? based on what?

from global it seems

1) is it WB week? then WB

2) if no then Flame/Vortex/Palace

3) some other random dungeon

4) MC/Entity free token fests
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    i've played many other mmo after AoC but nothing feels the same, so i keep coming back for more...
    i really like this game
    and this ladies, is the bottom line. For me it's still the best game I've ever played, bugs and all.

Funcom don't come round your house, log you in and tell you to play. You choose to. The QQers on here sound like the guy who married the wrong woman and spent the next 60 years moaning about it instead of having the balls to leave her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    and this ladies, is the bottom line. For me it's still the best game I've ever played, bugs and all.

Funcom don't come round your house, log you in and tell you to play. You choose to. The QQers on here sound like the guy who married the wrong woman and spent the next 60 years moaning about it instead of having the balls to leave her.
    I guess we all agree that AoC is a great game.
    Otherwise we would not be commenting here.
    This post quite match my feelings:

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    I agree we cannot expect anything from FC, the last pieces of content have all been really poorly done, because of lack of time, thoughts and resources dedicated to it.
    Yet, all other MMOs are bad, they're all really really crap, the very model of the genre is a scam, so for me there's not really a choice, it's only AoC which is still cool, as badly maintained by FC as it is.

Remains the fact that FC handling of that awesome game is outrageous. But it is how it is.

The point is just that last content - Vanheim, Arena, World Boss - is pure crap, so far away from what the game was until Kithai, imho of course.
    What you wrote of course is true, it's very personal how much time to spend in game.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    i've played many other mmo after AoC but nothing feels the same, so i keep coming back for more...
    i really like this game
    It's about protest
    When they see we all QQ about issues in this game, they ignore coz they know we gonna keep on playing and paying.
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    most active content??? based on what?

from global it seems

1) is it WB week? then WB

2) if no then Flame/Vortex/Palace

3) some other random dungeon

4) MC/Entity free token fests
    Based on Fury server and based on what i see on Crom, on Crom it might not be the most used Content but i bet if you put both servers togeather and see the numbers togeather it is the most active Content☺. On Crom u have loads of minis going all the time, and u may always just sign up and u have a mini. over time minis are always active! Its not like there is a yag grp going at all times like minis are☺ . My point is : u can always sign a mini and there will pop a mini☺, if it wasnt for minigames i bet many of us would have left the game long time ago😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314