Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why we have to wait to fight agaist our pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Pashino View Post
    Lol, private arena where you can burn thru your pets as fast as you can kill them with no waiting on other people? Not gonna happen in an MMO, and good to see the Devs have it structured as is.
    Yeah, its a lot better waiting around doing nothing.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Lol, private arena where you can burn thru your pets as fast as you can kill them with no waiting on other people? Not gonna happen in an MMO, and good to see the Devs have it structured as is.
    Bro do you even main arena?

It is already in many MMOs including AoC. Here it is called nighttime instances (on dead mans hand and others you can grind a LOT solo for rare tokens already without ever meeting or talking to another player). Main feature of an MMO is the CHANCE and opportunity to play and chat with others experiencing something similar, not being FORCED to do so. And where honestly do you think is the "interaction" in the new content? How many people talk truly (not trolling) while waiting for this or the wb?
    This is completely unlike doing a group run, raid or even digging in Bori. There is no sense of community if you wait for grind, so you could be honest and just put this into the solo content shelf (which certainly has a place in an MMO!).
    The only reason they did it here is obsessive player control and creation of artificial timesinks for propaganda purposes. Else they would have made true solo instance with cooldowns or a true multiplayer instance with other things to do then waiting in a queue.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 15th April 2016 at 07:37.

Tarantia or Ardashir arena. You can fight there alon.

I farmed my rank 4 with repeated fights against my black dragon on fury yesterday. One of the things that allowed me to do that was that it opened up a rare 2nd instance. For Pvpers it is more fun if they are all on the same instance since it gives them a wider range of people to fight. That allowed me to be alone in the other instance since I was one of 2 doing rank 2 pve fights at the time.

In some ways we can as players say that some instances are pvp fights clubs and the pve people leave for others. In the long run Funcom should make the number of players in an instance smaller , but the PvP should do matchmaking from people in all instances.

the biggest problem now is that the sparring arena have not been working last 90 minutes.

Gief cross-server activity and pvp pool should atleast have an option to include all instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    It would be an idea to split PVP and PVE into their own instances and lower the cap on the max number of people in an instance. Maybe leave it at 30 for PVP and reduce it to 15 for PVE since twice as many people fight in a single PVP battle.
    I would say 6 or max. 8 for PvE Arena

For what it is worth I will chime in to say that the current waiting times to me seem like an annoyance that serves no beneficial purpose.

When I grind factions in Khitai, I can at least pick up quests to do so when I want to and start immediately.
    When I try to get my one monthly world boss kill for the cloak quest the time window is at least large enough that I can reasonably alt+tab or afk to do something useful in the meantime.
    Even when I ground the Vanaheim rings on my HoX I knew that once I set my foot into the instance at least I could immediately start performing slaughter that would make Xotli proud.

This, though, is just annoying. If Funcom wants to limit the speed at which players can reach Rank 4, by all means put a cap on the amount of pet fights per day that reward reputation, but please, please, don't make us idle around ten minutes for thirty seconds of action, wasting our time in such a boring and unproductive manner. Well, even more unproductive than regular MMO activity.
    Last edited by Belatsunat; 15th April 2016 at 15:46.

I think should be an alternative. Once i might want to show a friend how I kill the dragon in 100,500 times) or i want do this solo.
    For this is suitable arens at OT noble. Anyway everyone going there once, when doing quest. Also will be good to update arenas in the guild cities, where we can fight our war piglets, to rank 2 maybe. I think it will reduce queues and create an option for those wish solo.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 16th April 2016 at 10:11.

how about my guildies idea?

[Guild] [Ignorantus]: Hmm, they should add a service that sends an sms when it's your turn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast