Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena - No fights are starting

Default Arena - No fights are starting

Why are there no fights starting in the arena? There are several players signing up for a queue and nothing happens. This happens in all instances right now.

People have figured out how to bug them so no new fights start. Earlier was about 10 instances running, with only a few bugged. Now down to 3, and you can't get into 2 (probably some hardcore folks staying in those with the same 6 participants and working their renown up as fast as they can while bozos bug the rest of the instances as fast as they are spawned. We should expect a hotfix in the next day or so, I imagine.

from age of gemed-guards , to age of casters , to age of world boss and age of conqs , into age of pokemon
    quite a long ride !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Funcom

We are aware of this, looking into it, and hope to get an update in place soon. Thanks for your help guys.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

I mean, coding-wise it should be simple. You put in a deadman switch - if no fight has started after 80 seconds, you start the queue again and send ppl in to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    We are aware of this, looking into it, and hope to get an update in place soon. Thanks for your help guys.
    Also please make so its 6 people limit for main arena, or separate pve arena with pvp. This gone take for ever to lvl faction if pvp player and pve sharing same arena.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Also please make so its 6 people limit for main arena, or separate pve arena with pvp. This gone take for ever to lvl faction if pvp player and pve sharing same arena.
    Some of us have A LOT of pets to fight ....

Could that be hanging the arena up too ? The laughs keep coming.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Fix the T5 demo pet rune buff. Its been broken since last year.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Default PVP Que far more often for pvp player then pve

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Please make pvp arena separate with pve. I swear I was waiting on que for 40 minutes while same pvper had at list 6 fights in front of me. How is that fair for pver. Also waiting 40 min on que is a bit much. Please also increase faction points you get for completing the quest.. 5000 points is too low. It should be at list 20000.

Why not make pve main arena.. or let sparring pve all the way to lvl 4. Also pve and pvp que buffs should not run at the same time. If you choose to talk to pvp npc pve buff should remove itself. If you choose to pvp.. you should not able to get buff for pve que..
    Last edited by armatur; 14th April 2016 at 17:19.

I am trying to find a working sparring area and so far, no luck. I've been in about 10 instances and no fighting going on.

Is there a guestimate for when it might be fixed?

Its really annoying to think that someone can be bugging these out to be a pest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast