Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Funcom

I hear y'all loud and clear. I can't commit to full details about a possible anniversary offer, but we're definitely paying attention to your feedback from this thread and pretty much everywhere else on the forum ;p
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Default of topic

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I hear y'all loud and clear. I can't commit to full details about a possible anniversary offer, but we're definitely paying attention to your feedback from this thread and pretty much everywhere else on the forum ;p
    That is good☺
    I am sorry for beeing of topic but since u mentioned:
    but we're definitely paying attention to your feedback from this thread and pretty much everywhere else on the forum ;p

I hope you guys can use some time spectating minigames and see what sertain people are doing to the game.
    By that i meen ruining games by hiding,afk-ing etc. People are petioning these guys often only to see them returning the day after=/ i know its is hard to ban people when they only can make a new account and play. But if we had some kind of minigame KiCk system it would make things better☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

So...does anyone from Funcom know if we will be offered a subscription offer for the anniversary month? I saw the post from 4/13 but its been almost two weeks so thought I'd ask again.

I'm just about to jump back into AoC and a good sub offer would come in handy.

Still the best bloody MMO around and I miss the music too

just make it cheaper and release the new f2p model and you got a new subscriber
    meh...

...ok, we have 12th may already and still we know nothing
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

In May now...any news about an anniversary subscription offer...or any anniversary event at all?

Default Anniversary of Age of Conan is this week any News on events or a subscription offer?

Ok as I understand it the anniversary for Age of Conan is this week, the 20th I believe, so is there going to be a new sub offer or any kind of event or something? Would be nice to know as my wife and I want to re-sub but are waiting for some kind of special offer and of course something cool to do on the anniversary of AOC would be nice. Please let us know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    That is good☺
    I am sorry for beeing of topic but since u mentioned:
    but we're definitely paying attention to your feedback from this thread and pretty much everywhere else on the forum ;p

I hope you guys can use some time spectating minigames and see what sertain people are doing to the game.
    By that i meen ruining games by hiding,afk-ing etc. People are petioning these guys often only to see them returning the day after=/ i know its is hard to ban people when they only can make a new account and play. But if we had some kind of minigame KiCk system it would make things better☺
    Well said! That is the biggest subs offer for me
    If you implement anti-cheat in this game, I will pay double more sub if needed :P
    The Law of Fury

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast