Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yeah, how ridiculous. My initial thought was they forgot about the anniversary and spent a half hour yesterday recoloring a single pet and jamming all the existing item shop boxes and bundling them into 1.

What a grand 8th anniversary. All these years and Funcom is still the same.
    Lol, there are a couple people in global talking about it right now. One guy is mad that it is a bundle and Funcom didn't specifically use the word 'bundle' and so he feels ripped off. And he is also mad that it isn't costing less than 300 FP to be *cheaper*.

Some people...

I want my Fireworks!
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

What happen to those days there was free items in the shop for everyone. To Cheap funcom. You have a partnership and still on the road to wanting to lose player base.
    Dam maybe the players should write your partner. What a pathetic Anniversary. I don't even use the shop unless it is your bonus points i'm spending.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 20th May 2016 at 23:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    What happen to those days there was free items in the shop for everyone. To Cheap funcom. You have a partnership and still on the road to wanting to lose player base.
    Dam maybe the players should write you partner. What a pathetic Anniversary. I don't even use the shop unless it your bonus points i'm spending.
    Well, we all get a free pet in the claim window. You just have to collect it on each character before it expires in 11 days.

A free pet on each character is better than nothing at all. I just hope Funcom finishes the Membership system soon and gets a new Membership offer out.

Default probably

"Hmm sir, someone mentioned our 8th ann. is coming up; what do we do this year?"

"Ha what do you mean? we gave them everything they wanted"

Why are they even bothering talking about new membership offers, when they clearly aren't interested in keeping the game alive? And the 8 year anniversay was just as disappointing as Vanaheim and arena.

At least TSW got theirs Issues regularly out always with new content.
    After 8 years of sub, we got a free claimable recolored pet!
    Thx, as always funcom suprised me again...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

It seems that developers are finally decided to bury this game
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    It seems that developers are finally decided to bury this game
    I wouldnt blame the developers,but the ppl at funcom who take the decisions and for some strange reaon what we all get is that they value their other games more than aoc even though these games dont have half the potential of aoc which systematically gets negleted.
    IVORY TOWER

I was expecting the anniversary "celebration" to be less than what players would wish for, so I wasn't going to be surprised when it was underwhelming.

But...I AM surprised - at how utterly woeful this is!

1 free (limited time) claimable pet!?
    Rommel

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast