Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Explains why nothing was done for the anniversary, besides them obviously forgetting & rushing out a reskin done in MS paint they were busy getting ready ironing their clothes for all the fawning on the TSW stream =/
    seeing the tsw stuff you know funcom is really trying to kill this game off, its absolutly digusting, to treat two of your own games so differently. If i was the person holding the licensing agreement for conan ip, i would not allow funcom even one more week with this game or ip. much less allow them to release something new.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Watching the TSW dev stream makes me want to cry. TSW is getting all sorts of new content, new systems like a customizable museum (sort of a player housing like feature), constant ability balancing work, bug fixes, bi-weekly dev streams where TSW players are constantly getting more info and getting to know more about their game, etc. It is just sad seeing how little happens here with AoC.
    My submoney goes straight to the development of TSW! I wish we could have a little slice of the cake we payed for.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Melekaiah View Post
    seeing the tsw stuff you know funcom is really trying to kill this game off, its absolutly digusting, to treat two of your own games so differently. If i was the person holding the licensing agreement for conan ip, i would not allow funcom even one more week with this game or ip. much less allow them to release something new.
    It does feel that way...

This is my first anniversary here playing AoC, and I am very disappointed with how they handle the anniversary compared to other titles that I play such as EverQuest I & II, and Lord of the Rings. No events, no quests, no celebration...

I guess I was expecting a little too much
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

No special deals on funcom points...

I've yet to get anything decent from a box from the item shop, so a hoard of hoards is not anything I care about. Unless they would guarantee a legendary item for every 920 points worth of boxes and we know that won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    It does feel that way...

This is my first anniversary here playing AoC, and I am very disappointed with how they handle the anniversary compared to other titles that I play such as EverQuest I & II, and Lord of the Rings. No events, no quests, no celebration...

I guess I was expecting a little too much
    Welcome to AoC, where developement stopped since release.

"The servers will come down for an Update on May 19, at 15:00 GMT/ 11:00 AM EDT/ 8:00 AM PDT. (check this link to see when this is in your timezone). The downtime is estimated to take 2 hours.

This update does not include gameplay changes, but will prepare for Age of Conan's 8th anniversary"

So we had down time 2 times during the PvP festival week to add a /claim item? How does that make any sense. Seems more like Funcom making a statement about just how important the PvP players are to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    "The servers will come down for an Update on May 19, at 15:00 GMT/ 11:00 AM EDT/ 8:00 AM PDT. (check this link to see when this is in your timezone). The downtime is estimated to take 2 hours.

This update does not include gameplay changes, but will prepare for Age of Conan's 8th anniversary"

So we had down time 2 times during the PvP festival week to add a /claim item? How does that make any sense. Seems more like Funcom making a statement about just how important the PvP players are to them.
    If pvprs were somewhat important they wouldn't be whinning all day...
    meh...

previous planned revamp was about craft)))) let`s hope we can see new membership offers during next 3-5 years.
    p.s. lizard, reminded me of tiger bananas) very rare) you can see them for a short time between service entrance of supermart and garbage container

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post

I hope this preparations include new membership system.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-Zarathustra View Post
    - we know that we won't gat any kind of NEW content (like Khitai or Turan at least) due your problems... but we know you CAN revamp old content, just lets UNCHAIN the rest of the old world dungeons (there is plenty of them), add factions to DS, add quests... add Lv85 scenarios to old maps like Zelata etc (with new story arc and difficulty that would need T4+ gear for solo play or team fun for khitai/ds/unchain gear people) that is easier to do right?

Add a 85 level instance to all maps in old world (same as there is an epic one).

Developement effort for this is almost zero.

Give the achievement rare bosses in those instances a WB quality reward.