Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Its one pet claimable for each of your characters on each account. But you have to log in and claim it. Only one shows up in claim slot but I got it on 19 alts.

So the 8th anniversary brings nothing interesting at all, just new hoards to spend more money on top of the sub for no real content at all. Seems like a good deal.

So i hope, i hope real hard that FC did not want to take too much time from the dev to make anything for the anniversary because the guy is busy with making actual content for the next game update.
    And i hope that FC is taking so much time for that membership revamp because they're doing it properly, putting in real thoughts into it.

If this is the case, then i for one couldn't care less about that underwhelming anniversary. That's hope.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    I wouldnt blame the developers,but the ppl at funcom who take the decisions and for some strange reaon what we all get is that they value their other games more than aoc even though these games dont have half the potential of aoc which systematically gets negleted.
    Can we now stop talking about potential when something is 8 years old
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

i only hope for a good memership revamp... this anniversary is awful
    meh...

You would think that as a game ages the anniversary events got better, kind of like taking your 90 year old gran somewhere shes always wanted to go before shes pegs it.

This is like getting her a card that says you'll be dead soon & putting some money in it for her headstone.

Sad times =/

Well, at least this year they did not promise (or even hint at) more than they could deliver. They made no promises about cool things we would get for the anniversary - so no surprise that we didn't get any.

Alright, we did get a free pet which is better than nothing, but still a bit underwhelming.

Hope for the sub offers to be worth the wait
    Last edited by Lady-Zarathustra; 20th May 2016 at 12:25.
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    So the 8th anniversary brings nothing interesting at all, just new hoards to spend more money on top of the sub for no real content at all. Seems like a good deal.

So i hope, i hope real hard that FC did not want to take too much time from the dev to make anything for the anniversary because the guy is busy with making actual content for the next game update.
    And i hope that FC is taking so much time for that membership revamp because they're doing it properly, putting in real thoughts into it.

If this is the case, then i for one couldn't care less about that underwhelming anniversary. That's hope.
    Yup, indeed- i hope this is the reason too
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

This seems to be the thread now to discuss the anniversary, so here are my questions regarding the hoards:

Did you fix the remaining "Can only have one" that were bop, and should be boe as announced?

And will you add the descriptions of the hoards, so that we see what we are buying, as no one can remember exactly what which hoard can contain?

Wow....

this isnt a good wow, its the kind of wow a woman uses when she is so utterly suprised how stupid a man can be.

this is how i feel about funcom's celebration. even with a new sub revamp coming, this is utterly dissapointing. its is more or less 0 effort. Im sorry Odon, i know you do what you can, but as a customer this is just woeful. compared to literally everything i have seen in updates to old mmo's this is the worst ever (unless ofcourse the game already stated dropped support.)

again just Wow... I will not touch this game again, until funcom has patched, updated, and delivered on promises they have made.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast