Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversay coming up...is there going to be a new sub offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Crom doesn't care about anniversaries. Your puny tears will just anger him!
    I wouldn't care too, but if funcom advertises ''let's celebrate the 8th anniversary'' so it would be nice to celebrate, but with what? a zingaran lizard? no event? nothing? even the sub revamp isn't ready yet...
    the last anniversary that i remember in positive light is the one when Joel introduced the WB into city HUBs (yeah that was a bad move) and actually people celebrated doing something new and unique.
    Veneheim was content (yeah, low-quality and suprised everyone when we learnt it was from teh shop only), but again those who bought it, could have some fun doing it with friends together....
    Now we can grind the lizard in the solo-arena ...
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

The anniversary even from 2yrs ago where you'd visit a black and white version of acheronian ruins , was quite nifty . Maybe that can get re-activated in the meantime ? ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    The anniversary even from 2yrs ago where you'd visit a black and white version of acheronian ruins , was quite nifty . Maybe that can get re-activated in the meantime ? ^^
    ... this could be possible (maybe to celebrate the 9th anniversary?)
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-Zarathustra View Post
    ... this could be possible (maybe to celebrate the 9th anniversary?)
    No! I want another lizard!!!

How about a Funcom points special like you had a few years back? Where you would get extra points if you bought the bigger options?

Something?

Make the rings being removed account wide for more money? I would buy it if it was account wide, but otherwise its pretty expensive especially if you want more than one.

Funcom

We've gone ahead and turned on Double AA Point gains for the anniversary.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    impressive... most impressive...

thx for trying, but most people don't need AA (those who still sub and play and.... have already full)
    yeah I know I am in a hate.rage mode now, but WHY people must cry over the forum to make ''you'' do something more than you already calculated into the 'event'... anyone remember the BIG START od Dragon Spine area few years ago... on the day of launch it was postponed, but after a forum rage/war it was pushed into the server... the same day !

to clarify my position :
    - I don't want free items from the cash shop as an anniversary gift ! (put as many hoards of hoards in the hoards as you want for any price you think is reasonable so people can buy them to keep the game running and develop content for TSW... I meant AOC)
    - I really thought the SUB revamp will be the part of the anniversary and that would be the greatest gift and a reason to celebrate, but the main attraction is a PET...
    - we know that we won't gat any kind of NEW content (like Khitai or Turan at least) due your problems... but we know you CAN revamp old content, just lets UNCHAIN the rest of the old world dungeons (there is plenty of them), add factions to DS, add quests... add Lv85 scenarios to old maps like Zelata etc (with new story arc and difficulty that would need T4+ gear for solo play or team fun for khitai/ds/unchain gear people) that is easier to do right?

but coming back to topic.... giving us a PET as a main event of this celebration is OVER KILL
    Last edited by Lady-Zarathustra; 20th May 2016 at 16:38.
    ---
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

UMM SERIOUSLY?????

WOW. wait I have over 1100 mastery pts on my main sitting.. maybe i can get 3 more today!!!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

how about double:

Raid tokens
    MOAs
    IIs
    Rare tokens
    Unchained boxes..

Now that would be something for content. AA pts? bleah.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Red face

Ok, so I logged on to partake in the celebration of AoC eight birthday. I almost feinted by the amount of effort Funcom spent to celebrate this games 8th birthday(!!!). Finally I also have a black and white salamander. I have a few others, but not a black and white! Its so spot on! It really represents this game over these 8 years. Hehe. Im joking of course. I didnt expect anything glorious from Funcom team but maybe something cooler than an ordinary pet. It would have been cool if you gave us a Game Master mini pet that you could spawn during the weeks of yearly celebration, hehe. Hm, how about a Quillin mount? Some cool questline to get one...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast