Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what combos in pvp

Dineto could probably benefit from using IH build. Cause with IH, you can many times fight outnumbered and come out on top. Something that is harder in other specs. But yeah, without IH especially getting zerged is not pleasant for a bs...

That thread Wheya linked should be taken totally with a grain of salt. When it comes to fragging, bs is actually not that bad when we can amp our one-steppers with 5x rampage on initiation + emp renewal, so in many cases, say a tos is with you, he will do 2x ticks stormfield + elemental fury + charged blast, that usually at max 3,5k damage. If you did a 850-1400-1400 feral, you'll get the kill. Or do the damage before sins bomb even got off / hox pillar landed, and the list goes on.

Even vs. biggest of killstealers you can _at times_ get the kills since we always have access to our damage, we're not cooldownreliant at all!

But in Dinetos case, I know this since I duelled him, he isn't crisp enough in his play. Probably keybinding issues that sets him back IS MY GUESS, cause he seems very stagnant. Need to move more, be more confident, be consistent in use of spells. Hope it's ok I say my thoughts here, if not I'll delete it Dineto.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 25th May 2016 at 11:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Dineto could probably benefit from using IH build. Cause with IH, you can many times fight outnumbered and come out on top. Something that is harder in other specs. But yeah, without IH especially getting zerged is not pleasant for a bs...

That thread Wheya linked should be taken totally with a grain of salt. When it comes to fragging, bs is actually not that bad when we can amp our one-steppers with 5x rampage on initiation + emp renewal, so in many cases, say a tos is with you, he will do 2x ticks stormfield + elemental fury + charged blast, that usually at max 3,5k damage. If you did a 850-1400-1400 feral, you'll get the kill. Or do the damage before sins bomb even got off / hox pillar landed, and the list goes on.

Even vs. biggest of killstealers you can _at times_ get the kills since we always have access to our damage, we're not cooldownreliant at all!

But in Dinetos case, I know this since I duelled him, he isn't crisp enough in his play. Probably keybinding issues that sets him back IS MY GUESS, cause he seems very stagnant. Need to move more, be more confident, be consistent in use of spells. Hope it's ok I say my thoughts here, if not I'll delete it Dineto.
    Just wanna think all the other BS for all the advice especially lurvi for kicking my ass for 2 hours in khemi my progress has improved a lot more. Just simple things like always hitting unshielded sides and not going after say a sin doing dps on a target he will kill i will stay on the second line not the front line and let the right classes push while i wait for the CC'd players and i go for the sb6 with moss on em and it tends to do well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12