Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP players leaving for Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Good idea☺
    *wink wink*
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    Maybe it's time for fury to merge with crom, the better it is for us.
    I don't think we will ever see a merge again. 1) A merge takes a lot of work from Funcom (Database guys and what not). 2) Every previous merge caused issues. 3) The rule sets are too different. I think that the poor Fury players will need to either transfer and accept the Crom ruleset or live with a small and shrinking player base. Best hope would be free transfers from Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I don't think we will ever see a merge again. 1) A merge takes a lot of work from Funcom (Database guys and what not). 2) Every previous merge caused issues. 3) The rule sets are too different. I think that the poor Fury players will need to either transfer and accept the Crom ruleset or live with a small and shrinking player base. Best hope would be free transfers from Fury.
    1. It will not take a lot of work. Apply free transfer from fury to crom. Done.
    2. Instead of complete merge you allow free transfer. Only issue is guild cities.
    3. Do they want to play single player game or multiplayer. Their choice, with free transfers they'll be "forced" to unless they want to fight their shadows.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    ...Best hope would be free transfers from Fury.
    I agree with.
    However, I would advise you to rely on that. Those who did it for self money, can enjoy a game right here and right now.
    Last edited by Ernests; 10th March 2016 at 07:18.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

1. implement pvp instances e.g. zone into instance as normal / epic / pvp
    2. merge the player bases
    3. cry over global trash talk getting worse
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    You have to actually PvP to be taken seriously Scaev ~

Good job otherwise tho.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    4. Players in PvP enabled areas have no access to regular global chat but have a separate Global (pvp) tab to spew their filth.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Population man...Except the prime time, fury is a pure desert, in prime time its just a desert with a few "nomads".
    Sad but true.....

I'm considering transferring my main to Crom....something I thought I'd never ever do. But then I noticed on Crom you can have a SAG and two other minis running concurrently - whereas lately on Fury, during prime time, maybe one. Else you stand around waiting - or join one of the flame-fest pvp events when they happen.....as world pvp is quite dead.

UGHHH. I hate the idea of transferring my toon, as I have gotten to 'know' the remaining mini gamers on Fury.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Tecata- View Post
    Sad but true.....

I'm considering transferring my main to Crom....something I thought I'd never ever do. But then I noticed on Crom you can have a SAG and two other minis running concurrently - whereas lately on Fury, during prime time, maybe one. Else you stand around waiting - or join one of the flame-fest pvp events when they happen.....as world pvp is quite dead.

UGHHH. I hate the idea of transferring my toon, as I have gotten to 'know' the remaining mini gamers on Fury.....
    Well if you find yourself sitting around for long durations & nothing is popping on FURY ~ that tells me 2 things ;

(1) you still love the game enough to suffer thru the long wait times.
    (2) you already know the answer; with minis more prevalent on CROM.

Likely, the others on FURY will soon follow suit (and you'll see them again) or they're just Edit by Anzu: edited to say : PLAYERS ~ because our community has too many care bears who can't take being called "trash" in the forums. In-Game/Global chat : GOOD 2 GO. .

Last edited by Mustaine; 11th March 2016 at 14:44.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    4. Players in PvP enabled areas have no access to regular global chat but have a separate Global (pvp) tab to spew their filth.
    That's not a bad idea if it goes both ways. Hours of watching people ask for K-6 and endless gold spammers clogs up my ability to trash talk.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast