Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there a reason why there cant be new questlines added for variation?

There must be one guy spending only a small portion of his time on AoC, if even that much.

So don't expect anything at all, AoC has been abandonned years ago, FC doing the bare minimum during all that time. Now it'll be even worse, because the one guy who was doing everything is gone.

So when it comes to adding new quest lines, or changing existing ones, a wild guess is that this kind of work is so low priority on the todo list that it can't even be seen with human eyes.
    Actually, i bet the todo list for AoC has only 1 item in it right now, it's just porting the group finder from TSW to AoC and that's it. Everything else has been scratched ages ago.
    Like the crafting revamp, this one is now a joke.

All in all, asking for anything at all from FC serves only as a painful reminder of how unlikely it is that we see any kind of work done for our beloved game.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Well, the thing I want to say with this post is basically that i dont want this game to die. Im just trying to come up with ideas that shouldnt be to hard to create. I dont hope for a major add on, not anymore, but at least something.

honestly how few quests a month would change anything, it's just some some more filler isn't it? I mean I more that happy to see something new but this is not going save the game. The problems in my opinion is lack of players in servers: the old ones not returning, those new to the game who tried it as f2p didn't stick around for much long, and lastly no fresh blood showing up due to lack of marketing campaign. A few quests each months is not going to solve these issues. I don't know what it will. On the other end a big expansion/investment with better f2p rules and payment options, new classes, new progression and gameplay/content would be different though. I am not saying they have to do it, nor I expect it it will be done, just saying what could be more impact-full in prolonging the game life in the years ahead. Said that, the game can still go on it's course alone as it is just like Anarchy Online as it is niche product itself and doesn't have lots of operational costs apparently.

Not sure about AoC, but when i played a lot in FalloutNV, me with my friend have done the quests for each other. Make quite playable quest for an +/-hour of gameplay, took about a week. The hardest part is the text for dialogues, but if you take story from some book it turns out not so difficult.
    So if there is a working constructor(like G.E.C.K.) and uses only the existing resources of the game, it`s all about will to do something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123