Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a reason why there cant be new questlines added for variation?

Angry Is there a reason why there cant be new questlines added for variation?

Another QQ thread, : D

Im just wondering if someone could explain why there never are any new, long fun, chain questlines added to Kithai or Dragons Spine. All the current quests has been done 100s of times if youre a veteran, and all the dungeons even more. Is it super mega hard to add questlines or variation, i mean technically? Even if it necessarily doesnt mean any really new cool loot, at least its a break from the usual MoA grinding. Like the WBs you could have a new long, chain questline every month just for fun, another way to collect MoAs. Or hell why not even through in a few rares. At least I would find it fun. Or is it just a matter of manpower?

I always wonder how people come up with those questions and what they expect to be done about them.

Edit by Anzu: That's not constructive.

Instead of making a sound suggestion, or opening and leading a discussion about their ideas, they turn the laws of logic and rhetoric.

Edit by Anzu: Neither is that.

Edit by Anzu: Don't feed the troll, feed me instead.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th March 2016 at 13:51.

Talking

Edit by Anzu: This kind of post is unnecessary as well.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th March 2016 at 18:35.

edited by myself: unnecessary and not constructive post
    Last edited by Maly; 7th March 2016 at 09:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    edited by myself: unnecessary and not constructive post
    Looks like censorship in this forum has become a new quality.
    Give people power and they will abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Looks like censorship in this forum has become a new quality.
    Give people power and they will abuse it.
    Last I heared from a really nice guy that a volunteer can do whatever he/she want without someone able to do somethign about it.
    IVORY TOWER

We need Rookni in here.

Edited by MisterDark.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Last I heared from a really nice guy that a volunteer can do whatever he/she want without someone able to do somethign about it.
    All actions taken by Anzu in this thread are within the scope and expectations of our volunteer moderators. The first reply was flame-bait.

If you take issue with the actions performed by our mods, PM me instead of derailing this discussion further. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    All actions taken by Anzu in this thread are within the scope and expectations of our volunteer moderators. The first reply was flame-bait.

If you take issue with the actions performed by our mods, PM me instead of derailing this discussion further. Thanks!
    Okay, getting back on track then.
    Big O, could you please share your wisdom on the original question(s) then?
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast