Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. Minigames

I am at a point where I have to say that minis on crom are actually a better experience than on fury .
    Mostly due to more variation .
    When that one guardian logs on on fury you will most likely get him mini after mini , almost no chance to avoid.
    On crom when you get a mini with 8casters in it (like I did yesterday) or when that special pvp10 conq then you can pass on the next mini and play with the next round with other people.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    back where? On Fury?
    I back home and able to log online☺ on both servers that is☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Forgot to add, Rangers are still as useless as ever.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    Forgot to add, Rangers are still as useless as ever.
    Theres no point to discuss the needs of any of the classes as it might be infinite.
    As long people have fun playing any class (including rangers) its not useless.

What was the point of that one dude, yesterday, coming onto CROM (as a self proclaimed PvP-server refugee) and just tearing into [global] chat; basically calling everyone non-hacks ~ unfit to play on Fury or Rage? All that while camping on the World-Boss no less. You CAN'T /ignore a kat with that much entertainment value.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I get tired of farming the same group of people every time I log on too, and I also have bad mini games where people go afk and neglect teamwork. However crying about every bad experience on the forums is getting old, and frankly speaks more about you than the people you talk about.

While I agree that overall mini quality is getting worse, I think that by just stating that while doing nothing, nothing will change.
    Just try to be a decent player, support the group. If map shows 5 different angles for your teammates locations - try getting them to regroup. If you see them in a pinch near you, use a CC for them. They might not listen or return the favor of CCing for you, but if you start behaving like that yourself you can't actually complain. Maybe I'm being overly idealistic here, but if I ever reach that level of frustration I'll simply quit and be done with it.

I've tried playing a healer the last couple of weeks and have to say the experience is better than when playing my dd-chars.
    While a bunch of people couldnt care less about me and only complain if they die alone at the other end of the map, others have adopted to my playstyle and actively watch out for me or thank me afterwards. They're not the majority, but still the reason I enjoy playing a healclass. Well that and being able to support myself when necessary...

I can live with those few comber-using screwballs or other hackers, because they mostly don't make any difference for their team. The problem with those "active AFKers" is a real bother though. Especially on Fury where you sometimes have to have them around to even get a mini to pop.
    It's funny that you will get a ban for insulting someone in tells while this crap or even spamming nonsense and insults in TC/Global like a certain hox/guard on fury does will not.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Problem with mini's is as stated in this thread. The balance is horrid most of the time. So many times I end up being on the team with no tanks,no high level pvp levels and the other team has 2 healers 2 tanks everyone pvp 6+. It gets discouraging for new people trying to pvp because nobody likes to get farmed. You can't fix communication that is just people being idiots it's true not just for conan but all games. Also idk about the rest of you but having to do the same 5 minis for years gets old man. I mean nobody even does anything besides lost temple and HV unless they need the badge.

Need more maps, I don't care if they just copy and paste sections of tortage, and call it a map that would be better then nothing. There needs to be a bracket system or something cause a person who has no pvp armor and wants to learn how to play pvp will get ROFLSTOMP unless they beat their heads in and fight through it. I still enjoy it just because there is no alternative way to pvp since the servers are dead on the pvp side.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Cheers for this. Now, let's go farm world boss while it's still up
    lol, AoC's community is weird isnt it, they have a majestic brutal world that is hyboria. yet the players want 1 big button-smashing-hand-holding pinata hackfest which for all i know every mmo on the market has.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    lol, aoc's community is weird isnt it, they have a majestic brutal world that is hyboria. Yet the players want 1 big button-smashing-hand-holding pinata hackfest which for all i know every mmo on the market has.
    but them lewtz !!!!!
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12