Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My list of demands

Default My list of demands

I have had an active subscription to one or more accounts in Age of Conan since shorty after launch. It was in march of 2013 I first joined the forums. I have also spent a lot of money in the cash shop over the years. I feel I have done my part to support Funcom from a financial standpoint, and I know many others have "invested" as much or more that I have.

Whit that in mind, my sub will be ending soon. I will NOT re-sub, buy anything from the cash shop, or purchase any other products from Funcom unless my demands are all met.

1) Fix the saving of options issue. Not a user work around that may or may not work. Fix it.
    2) Fix Purple Lotus Swamp so that the terrain is visible again.
    3) Make Forgotten City in un-chained mode playable for people using Windows 10.

These are all things that use to work, but Funcom either broke or did not do appropriate updates to keep up with evolving computer technology. They are also issues that have been reported to Funcom via the Test Live Forums and other channels.

I feel I have kept my end of the agreement by paying monthly, but Funcom has failed to address issues. The service is far less than it use to be (Both e-mail and in game petition take far longer than they use to).

Others may have different demands, but these are mine. I could provide a much larger list of issues and wishes, but I will keep it to just these 3 for now.

Thanks,

Roddam

I demand a chocolate fountain! And a pony!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    1) Fix the saving of options issue. Not a user work around that may or may not work. Fix it.
    The best you can hope for in 2016 is one of these issues fixed.

Lower your expectations or spend your time in other games.

alone the fact that the biggest wishes of a vet in an 8yr old game are to 1) make the UI fully working. 2)make old content playable . 3) Fix terrain which has been there since launch,
    -says a lot about the shape of the game and the company behind it .

But im afraid your wishes are set way too high
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

A wish for a dev to post anything is a expectation to high.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    A wish for a dev to post anything is a expectation to high.
    Unless you wish for a ban, then they will oblige.
    Last edited by Dodgeball; 2nd March 2016 at 04:52.

I have had an active subscription to one or more accounts in Age of Conan since shorty after launch. It was in march of 2013 I first joined the forums. I have also spent a lot of money in the cash shop over the years. I feel I have done my part to support Funcom from a financial standpoint, and I know many others have "invested" as much or more that I have.

Whit that in mind, my sub will be ending soon. I will NOT re-sub, buy anything from the cash shop, or purchase any other products from Funcom unless my demands are all met.

These are all things that use to work, but Funcom either broke or did not do appropriate updates to keep up with evolving computer technology. They are also issues that have been reported to Funcom via the Test Live Forums and other channels.

I feel I have kept my end of the agreement by paying monthly, but Funcom has failed to address issues. The service is far less than it use to be (Both e-mail and in game petition take far longer than they use to).

Others may have different demands, but these are mine. I could provide a much larger list of issues and wishes, but I will keep it to just these 3 for now.

Thanks,

Roddam
    Trolling is not allowed in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Unless you wish for a ban, then they will oblige.
    I don't see anything against the forum guidelines with what I posted.

Dev is a developer, not a moderator.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

We can demand as much as we want but there will nothing happen... we successfully funded other games (that failed) with all the money we gave FC
    But be happy: You get a dungeon finder... in 6 months... when the population on crom is even more low than it is now... so you can find the 2 groups that are looking for people in global chat already
    Last edited by xCodename; 2nd March 2016 at 14:28.

Whit that in mind, my sub will be ending soon. I will NOT re-sub, buy anything from the cash shop, or purchase any other products from Funcom unless ...
    don`t think you need to say more and i don`t think they care about)

just imagine: soon firm collapse and all those "developers" will go look for another job.

Where you worked before? - *******. I was a developer of Age of Conan.
    We love our game and we do not want her dead. Sorry. Next.

I hope they all will hear this)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast