Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 crafted dps vs T4 blunt dps

Default T3 crafted dps vs T4 blunt dps

So I have a T3 crafted with the 3 dps gems and I also have the Heaven cracker dps blunt. I was hearing from conqs and barbs that there is a hidden damage on the T3 crafted that makes it more powerful then the T4 blunt.

Well since you have both you could compare the two against a straw man, I suppose ?
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

From my testing and what I've been told, it seems the t3 blunt will be the best bs weapon for dps in the game, even beating the (disappointingly undertuned) t6 blunts. Of course, there are times when you want heal rating tho.

from what ive tested, you do more dps with t4 blunt
    if you are lucky you land a 3/4k white hit the t3 craft (once every +- 200 white hits) , doesnt effect you dps wise, just to troll in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    if you are lucky you land a 3/4k white hit the t3 craft (once every +- 200 white hits) , doesnt effect you dps wise, just to troll in pvp
    I've been tickled by those white hits...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I've been tickled by those white hits...
    deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    It seems to happen more then that. I have been using the t4 for awhile and recently a lot of people have told me the crafted has some hidden damage value i'm just not sure if that is true or not. Some say it's even better then the t6 weapon due to that hidden damage.

T6 from Cetriss is a heal rating weapon.. Would use both T5 and T4 weapons over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dineto View Post
    It seems to happen more then that. I have been using the t4 for awhile and recently a lot of people have told me the crafted has some hidden damage value i'm just not sure if that is true or not. Some say it's even better then the t6 weapon due to that hidden damage.
    Weapon is for sure fishy, i got it on my conq, and while tanking or PvP'ing i "wierdly" often hit for 2-3k white hits while in def stance, so yeah something is not right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    T6 from Cetriss is a heal rating weapon.. Would use both T5 and T4 weapons over that one.
    There is another one from ethram with zero heal rating.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast