Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

Quote Originally Posted by jarrust View Post
    Noone can see ur precious K/D anyway
    This is not true. There are new UI ways, taken straight from tsw that allow anyone to see their target's pvp kills and deaths. And more, much more. Currently not many have access to this customized ui function but soon™ there might be.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    This is not true. There are new UI ways, taken straight from tsw that allow anyone to see their target's pvp kills and deaths. And more, much more. Currently not many have access to this customized ui function but soon™ there might be.
    Well that UI must be for the dedicated😄

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    maybe I have some empathy a bit for those who have been griefing the game recently, even that guy that runs with flag at hyperspeed or our famous trotter. I mean there are literally lots of psycho that just harass people heavily for playing the game or trying to learn, as a whole the community has been a let down. I mean is really necessary to retort calling names? I guess this is some kind of karma you now have to deal with.
    Agree that there are quite some rude players that could have a little bit patient with low lvls in pvp or new players that are in learning phase. Im about leveling new char now in pvp and have got quite some rude tells about my gear, level and so on IoI My question is then how am i suppose to get lvls in pvp without have to buy pvp gear in shop? I have 3-4 lvl 10 toons and i try to be patient with lowbies and think bk on myself lvl a toon. All that hate will lead to the fact that same old ppl base will occupy pvp and scare new ppl from continue signing minis.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st March 2016 at 13:10.

Edit by Anzu: That won't do either.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st March 2016 at 13:12.

I want it now! I wanna see the KD of my foes!
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Censorship in this forum has reached the proportion like it is in northkorea...
    Well revealing my or someone alts without consent.
    like your alts:=?
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    Well revealing my or someone alts without consent.
    like your alts:=?
    ive always wondered what kind of "special" went behind concrete and beet, thanks

There are new UI ways, taken straight from tsw that allow anyone to see their target's pvp kills and deaths. And more, much more. Currently not many have access to this customized ui function but soon™ there might be.
    true , but not quite new . Clearly remember couple of friends having KD insight since 2014 at least
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

GMs are quite funny these days.
    Since reporting them everytime they do it is the only thing you can do other than just living with it, I've reported a certain pvp10 conq for being an active AFKer everytime I've seen him do it.

GM1 answers petition, says the behavior is clearly against the rules as not actively participating is the same as just being afk. That sounded pretty good, sadly it didnt do much, unless they gave a 12h-ban or something.
    Next day, business as usual, same conq, same scheme. Sending petition, GM2 replied when I was gone and left the petition open.

Next day, same crap as last 2, updating petition. Shazam! GM3 pops out 5 minutes later to tell me stuff like "just because I feel it's wrong it doesn't have to be that way". I tell him that there's tons of petitions and that there's nothing being done and he's like "just because you don't see it, it doesnt mean no action was taken". I certainly had to laugh at that one,really. Either brilliant trolling or really showing some nerve...When I prompted him to GM1's PoV on this players behavior he even claimed to be GM1, though his name stated he wasn't. At this point I kinda gave up and told him to "investigate this report further and take apropriate action", as long as 'apropriate action' is more than sending that conq a tell beginning with "now, now".

Got a little mad after this i gotta admit...
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 8th March 2016 at 12:00.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

GMs are useless.

AFK'ers, cheaters, hackers and whatnot are free to roam around, it's always been the case. That's why even though there are not that many cheaters around, since they never get banned for good, you keep seeing the same scums after 6-7 years, even though they've been reported a thousand time each.

In the end, FC does not care about AoC, being for providing content, fixing existing one, or ensuring a proper gaming environment. They never cared, they're not going to start now.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Just stop giving attention to these trolls since thats what they want.But honestly I really cant understand what might happening in these ppl heads that sometimes you see them online for hours and hours doing nothing else than just spoiling fun for the rest.

Regarding cheaters, these stars are around since forever with nothing being done thats the sad truth.But also people playing pvp atm are seeing cheaters in every corner and every time they lose or get outplayed they start crying about cheats.While its fun Im getting tired and annoyed while playing my demo in pvp with all the insults and accusations Im getting......
    Last edited by zeuss; 8th March 2016 at 19:35.
    IVORY TOWER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast