Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lamers joining to troll by AFK

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    that is just stupid, who is dumb enough to sign mini then go bathroom? and u can put phone on speaker, no excuse to ruin it for others,
    "you guys will get punished for being such rude people towards others that play the game.
    " really? the ones who afk on purpose are the "rude" ones here, not the ones who want to play the game.

about reporting in this game, they only bann if u call someone names, U can cheat all u want or afk in minis but the moment u say that someone is "dumb" you get banned, you even get banned from having bad connection, but when cheating.. nononono.

Funcom pissing in their own pants constantly, but that is non of my problem
    well calling others names is offensive and abusive, it hurts the individual, does cheaters hurt your feelings? no it doesnt. if you were cheating in real life with gf that'd be hurtful for that girl.
    Last edited by Achreen; 26th February 2016 at 23:12.
    iGank

some tend to forget that this is just a game... we are suppose to have fun and not harass eachother for doing their own play style.
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    some tend to forget that this is just a game... we are suppose to have fun and not harass eachother for doing their own play style.
    AFking is no playstyle.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    AFking is no playstyle.
    you got a point there.
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    that is just stupid, who is dumb enough to sign mini then go bathroom? and u can put phone on speaker, no excuse to ruin it for others,
    "you guys will get punished for being such rude people towards others that play the game.
    " really? the ones who afk on purpose are the "rude" ones here, not the ones who want to play the game.

about reporting in this game, they only bann if u call someone names, U can cheat all u want or afk in minis but the moment u say that someone is "dumb" you get banned, you even get banned from having bad connection, but when cheating.. nononono.

Funcom pissing in their own pants constantly, but that is non of my problem
    Actually the moment u call someone gay whore in global which many in the community were when i was active, if they report u then u get temp ban even if ure totally legit player but about obvious cheaters nevah. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    Actually the moment u call someone gay whore in global which many in the community were when i was active, if they report u then u get temp ban even if ure totally legit player but about obvious cheaters nevah. ^^
    I am happy that they get banned for that
    iGank

I am happy that they get banned for that
    Oh i am sure u can be since u are not far from the second category with ur awsome dt tali spell spam that u can even use while swimming ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    Oh i am sure u can be since u are not far from the second category with ur awsome dt tali spell spam that u can even use while swimming ^^.
    snip i dont discuss exploits.
    iGank

snip i dont discuss exploits.
    Look at Achreen pretending to be all legit and polite while intentionally logging on to ruin the only mini popping on fury by afk all game.
    You'll be the last guy logging on. People moderating the game seem absent xD

Their loss in the great scheme.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Look at Achreen pretending to be all legit and polite while intentionally logging on to ruin the only mini popping on fury by afk all game.
    You'll be the last guy logging on. People moderating the game seem absent xD

Their loss in the great scheme.
    i havent been on conan since 16:00 today what are you on about *giggles*
    i was a bad girl in the past yeh but that was a long time ago
    Last edited by Achreen; 27th February 2016 at 00:53.
    iGank