Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I change to Crom ?

We did succeed the other day (doing t3.5 on Fury I mean) and yes most of the raid was severely undergeared, which is especially bad for the tanks. We didn't have a tali DT carrying the raid either, most of the tanking was done by conqs in pvp gear :P
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    well, you know that t3.5 can be cleared with just 6 players, don't you?

Temple of Erlik 6 man
    sorry just ROFL laughing at this... This is like saying "Yeah, you know you can lift half a ton in weights, don't you?" sure, its possible and has been done but NOT EVERYBODY can do it... MOST ppl CANNOT do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    sorry just ROFL laughing at this... This is like saying "Yeah, you know you can lift half a ton in weights, don't you?" sure, its possible and has been done but NOT EVERYBODY can do it... MOST ppl CANNOT do it.
    i guess not everybody can clear it with 6 man, but my post was in reply to this one, where he said that they could not do it because they only had 3 groups, while it's quite clear that the reason was that they lacked the experience, not the people.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123