Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I change to Crom ?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    But you can't tell that a real "MMORPG-Population", some self-made Minecraft (non-international)servers have more people online at nights than AoC on Worldboss times. Even around 1 year ago when I had a premium account I was quiet actively doing groups and it was so confusing when you got tells by the same people over and over again, sometimes even for weeks. It felt like I was playing the game with the sam 20 players the whole time while searching random people in global chat with several different characters (so they were not sending me tells because they knew my name since I got 12 different characters with completely different names).

In NPH I sometimes see people complaining about the low popultaion (even on Crom), some even say it feels like a single player game xD
    I really don't want to know what people think about AoC when they start the game for the first time and randomly pick Rage as server... they are probably just uninstalling the game after 1 hour ingame.
    hehe, you dont go on about making a hardcore pvp server after 5 years of almost exclusive pve development with hard shifting into raiding being the most rewarded then poll your remaining population about the ruleset for that server ^^.

on a strange turn of events today I have got myself into a T3.5 raid. We didn't do much, given there were 3/4 of raid but it seems there some people who are still trying to do some grp pve content. I said half server pop is pve and pvp oriented at this point. Just an heads up for who's returning and has toons on fury and doesn't fell like transferring to Crom.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    on a strange turn of events today I have got myself into a T3.5 raid. We didn't do much, given there were 3/4 of raid but it seems there some people who are still trying to do some grp pve content. I said half server pop is pve and pvp oriented at this point. Just an heads up for who's returning and has toons on fury and doesn't fell like transferring to Crom.
    well, you know that t3.5 can be cleared with just 6 players, don't you?

Temple of Erlik 6 man
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I know, the World boss itself is crap. However, it is nice to see together 8-10 crowded mirrors of game when the WB event starts on Crom.
    It is not only once, but really a several consecutive hours in the few evenings
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    well, you know that t3.5 can be cleared with just 6 players, don't you?

Temple of Erlik 6 man
    forgive my ignorance then, clearly not everyone knew what needed to be done including myself as it was my first time to step in there. Raid wiped few several times at Zaal before calling it a day.

Ive been recording lowlevel areas alot lately and theres a constant flow of lowlevel chars questing, was a pleasant surpice
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

It seems the game has resurrected after announcing of Conan Exiles. I have no other explanation.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Ive been recording lowlevel areas alot lately and theres a constant flow of lowlevel chars questing, was a pleasant surpice
    I lvled a low lvl barb some weeks ago☺ i saw LOADS of low lvl people☺ i was surprised myself☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    forgive my ignorance then, clearly not everyone knew what needed to be done including myself as it was my first time to step in there. Raid wiped few several times at Zaal before calling it a day.
    well, you stated that you couldn't clear it because of lack of people, while actually 18 people are more than enough for it, if everybody knows the encounters...

btw, zaal is the "hardest" fight there, because the nerf hammer didn't touch it...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    well, you stated that you couldn't clear it because of lack of people, while actually 18 people are more than enough for it, if everybody knows the encounters...

btw, zaal is the "hardest" fight there, because the nerf hammer didn't touch it...
    You cant compare characters doing pve on Fury and on Crom, on Fury u can find many who doing it even in pvp sets coz no other pve gear :P Which is making them by far less efficient :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast