Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONAN RPG Kickstarter has started!

Default CONAN RPG Kickstarter has started!

Just in case some Conan fan has missed this:

The game features an amazing list of artists, writers and a heavy focus on Robert E. Howards writing instead of the pastiche. They will construct a cohesive world from the ground up and stick to Howard and his tone as much as possible. They even went out to get Howard scholars on board, that approve, instruct and inspire everyone involved to stay as close to Howard as possible.

The Kickstarter reached its goal after less than two hours (I think) and has been rapidly growing. So get on board the chu-chu train, join the The Hoard and play creative adventures in the Hyborian Age!

Cheers,
    Waldgeist
    Former German Community Manager

Also there is this, though a lot of people likely already have those starter armor sets:

Everyone at £15 and above gets access to a special download pack: Age of Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed of Pack. This gets you 5 XP Potions (double XP gain for 12 hours) and four powerful starter armor sets (Swashbuckler, Buccaneer, Marauder and Pirate) for use in Age of Conan: Unchained.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Also there is this, though a lot of people likely already have those starter armor sets:
    Theres armor sets? I thought they were starter weapons? Armor is new isn't it?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Theres armor sets? I thought they were starter weapons? Armor is new isn't it?
    First Funcom made the Starter Weapons sets, some time later, they made starter armor sets too. I have the Armor sets in my claims already, from the Steam "Crush Your Enemies" pack. That might have been the only way to ever obtain those armor sets.

First Funcom made the Starter Weapons sets, some time later, they made starter armor sets too. I have the Armor sets in my claims already, from the Steam "Crush Your Enemies" pack. That might have been the only way to ever obtain those armor sets.
    Ah I see it now. None of my Aoc accounts are tied to steam so there is really no way to buy it. Its a shame I cannot get the special steam cloak either. But anyway I backed the project to get the key for the armor sets although it would have been nice to have something new or more useful than xp pots.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

You don't have to have a Steam account in order to purchase & register the "Crush Your Enemies" pack. You do need a Steam account to get the cloak, though.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    You don't have to have a Steam account in order to purchase & register the "Crush Your Enemies" pack. You do need a Steam account to get the cloak, though.
    The steam page says otherwise...

About This Content
    You may only purchase one copy of this item per Steam account. This product only works on accounts created through Steam.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    The steam page says otherwise...

About This Content
    You may only purchase one copy of this item per Steam account. This product only works on accounts created through Steam.
    I have had my account since beta and early access, long before steam. The Crush Your Enemies pack gives you a code that works just fine through your Funcom Account Page.

I have had my account since beta and early access, long before steam. The Crush Your Enemies pack gives you a code that works just fine through your Funcom Account Page.
    Ok .. well I am just pointing out that the page is wrong then and it should display that you receive a code because it is misleading and there is no way for anyone to tell otherwise.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Good call, I'll see if that's something we're able to do.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast