Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ganja & Taikaronski - Blood and Fire - PvP Video

Default Ganja & Taikaronski - Blood and Fire - PvP Video

Enjoy.

Edit by Anzu: No names allowed. Not even in a video.

-Ganja & Taikaronski
    Last edited by Anzu; 16th February 2016 at 21:29.

Nice vid but when i was reading blood i was thinking barb, not faceroll brute conq and 10 dt ^^ That hox is always good random killer and good opponent, props to him, but equal would be barb!

/my2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    Nice vid but when i was reading blood i was thinking barb, not faceroll brute conq and 10 dt ^^ That hox is always good random killer and good opponent, props to him, but equal would be barb!

/my2cents.
    Barb atm is more of a faceroll class than conq or dt in pvp,Bad conqs or dts will never manage to make any kills compared to a bad barb that has 24/7 arcane marauder up, with decap+atg spec or click all buffs and go one shot a clothie with a single wreck armour every few minute spec......

Anyways nice video Ganja I had a laugh at credits

Edit by Anzu: No names allowed. Not even in a video.i
    Alright then..

Well the video can be found in youtube with the same keywords if anyone is curious !

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Barb atm is more of a faceroll class than conq or dt in pvp,Bad conqs or dts will never manage to make any kills compared to a bad barb that has 24/7 arcane marauder up, with decap+atg spec or click all buffs and go one shot a clothie with a single wreck armour every few minute spec......

QTF...Barb is super nub if you play as described above, which most do. A few still run a tri-build heavy reaver though, I can respect that. All 5 of them who play that way

Nice vid though! I enjoyed it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by mastermakkara View Post
    Enjoy.
    -Ganja & Taikaronski
    What exactly? This is just a bad epeen video.

I know you're trying to keep everything within the forums CoC, but I think this is the wrong adress to mess with. People were not ridiculed, not quoted out of context, nor were they portrayed as bad. Is it really necessary to edit out the vid-link? There aren't too many fresh AoC-Vids flying around these days.
    Actually all those quotes could be taken as proof of harassment via chat.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 17th February 2016 at 08:29.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post

M8, crit'ing aoe combos over and over in a pack of lowbies when u are pvp 10 with t4 stuff, be it dooming presence or hofs doesn't require that much either, the difference is u do it with over 50% mitigation, clickable self big heal and bubbles in the end a conq nowadays is absolutely untouchable for a barb of same skill, true story but don't worry the vid is still nice to look at.

Nice video! Also nice to see that you give a certain assassin [no names allowed] credit for what he does best (global QQ).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

@Ganja:
    Feel free to use my video overlay for your next clip, I'm sure this will 100% match with these comical forum rules: http://abload.de/img/video_overlay0xspr.png
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast