Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Petition for enabling PvP daily quests in pvp zones on crom.

You think you want it but you dont.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Well quests is kind of pve content and if pvpers want do daily quests))) i don`t care.
    But it`s game for mature ppl so you must undrstand that in mature world nothing is free. How about something for pve community? Let`s say, remove pvp event on Crom and fix P.L.Swamp that was bugged after pvp event was enabled. Also will be good to have some kind of board at OT, where ppl can sign on pvp QQers names and then after name reach 100+ signs from different ppl (not alts), QQer instantly moving to rage/fury. Without possibility of return.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    None of us on Crom could when the system was implemented (as long as the quests stay in the already pvp-enabled border kingdoms).

You should read back the threads that were made around that time however for some of the ridiculous arguments made by outraged Furians that were hellbent on splitting the population and restricting the PvP daylies to Fury only in a vain attempt to save their dying server.

At the time it was a stupid idea. Now I'm inclined to tell them to shove their petition and keep it on Fury only because apparently Crom wasn't good enough at the time to get those daylies in the first place.
    I remember quite well but depriving Crom the option just to spite Furyans seem little better, frankly.
    And caught in the middle of that will be the Cromites that do play PvP, denied for the 2nd time around
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    You think you want it but you dont.
    This, if enabled always it will turn in grind and will become lonely farm for many, as CG warned it would be superbad in long perspective and decrease PvP festival activities coz people would be fed up.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    Well quests is kind of pve content and if pvpers want do daily quests))) i don`t care.
    But it`s game for mature ppl so you must undrstand that in mature world nothing is free. How about something for pve community? Let`s say, remove pvp event on Crom and fix P.L.Swamp that was bugged after pvp event was enabled. Also will be good to have some kind of board at OT, where ppl can sign on pvp QQers names and then after name reach 100+ signs from different ppl (not alts), QQer instantly moving to rage/fury. Without possibility of return.
    Yea and why not make a tier7 raid too because there is hardly any pve content because the focus has always been on pvp.

I'd prefer a bullcrap board where people can put on the dumbest statements each of month and those are being posted on the forums for public amusement
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    And they say PvPers are childish trolls....
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    <SNIP> Fury was great for a while, open-world pvp wise. But for months it has been a dead town now.
    Please answer just one question for me--WHY is it a "dead town" now?

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    Please answer just one question for me--WHY is it a "dead town" now?
    Design flaws:
    - open world pvp design from the start (no self-regulating consequence system)
    - no situation dependand rewards/penalties (no self-regulating consequence system)
    - inbalance between old and "new" content (token rewards, quest rewards)
    - advancement in pvp through pve (or NOT fighting) >> advancement in pvp through pvp
    - focus on big guilds and end game content (power gap between new and old players)
    Policy and Community flaws:
    - not enough influx of new players and not enough respect for new players
    - not enough respect for the feedback of veteran players (sometimes what they want is easy to do...but look at what happened with the "arena")
    - too much power to individuals to disrupt a whole server (be it people in minigames or people actively sabotaging)
    - inbalanced and intransparent policing (a lot of things to add here, if there were actually things existing to police or fix, which of course there aren't!)

...and probably many more others can come up with something that does not fit the above categories.

This is covering the past years, but it should explain why without design changes this is the expected natural outcome of the system they implemented. Of course certain aspect of the second category start to matter exponentially more, the less players there are on the server (and the less powerfull players non-abusive players there are). This combined with bored powerfull groups of geared out pvp10 individuals (who also have alted out through the new speed pvp questing) who loose their favorite prey should give an idea. Fighting the same people over and over is no fun for normal people ... as is no competition ... or no chance (for the less powerfull).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 3rd May 2016 at 22:40. Reason: grammar gremlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    Now that many pvp players have already transfered to crom it would be realy nice ...
    It's been over 2-months with no response from FUNCOM; just let it go ppl.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Yea and why not make a tier7 raid too because there is hardly any pve content because the focus has always been on pvp.

I'd prefer a bullcrap board where people can put on the dumbest statements each of month and those are being posted on the forums for public amusement

i`m sure, you will be #1 there)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast