Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe its time to fix The Forgotten City?

Angry Maybe its time to fix The Forgotten City?

Its been adressed before but its getting silly. Why havent you fixed the lag in The Forgotten City? What is the problem? Cant you locate the problem or what?
    For god sake fix it, its embarassing to be honest. Not really professional.

Funcom

Hey there! What kind of problems are you having in the Forgotten City? When you say 'lag', are you referring to framerate issues, or is it more like latency and networking problems? Please let us know.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Maybe it is time to use the proper place and form for a bug report? Like, testlife forum with a detailed description of how to create the bug?

Actually I do believe that the problem is that they do not know what the problem is. I assume you mean heavy lags or lost in perfomance down to a hand full of frames per second in hard mode. Only some people have those problems, I don't think it is known why some have them and everyone else don't.

Edit: Beaten by CM

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey there! What kind of problems are you having in the Forgotten City? When you say 'lag', are you referring to framerate issues, or is it more like latency and networking problems? Please let us know.
    This has been reported already, many months ago.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I believe its a framerate issue. Ive asked around and so far I havent found anyone who can play that instance without heavy frame rate drop to 3-5 fps. you really should look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I believe its a framerate issue. Ive asked around and so far I havent found anyone who can play that instance without heavy frame rate drop to 3-5 fps. you really should look into it.
    Its specific to Unchained and Windows 10.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yeah, I got this bug as well. Would't hold my breath though. Seems nobody is working on this game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Here you go. Summary: 10fps with windows 10. Only applies to unchained instance. Normal works fine

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...e-with-Low-FPS
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I had the same fps issue for years now (used Win7 and 8.1 back then).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Don`t have any problems on W7 x64 there. if you use W10, maybe wait 4 sp1. i remember same problems on W7 befor sp, in some games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast