Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New AoC game video. 90K views in 10 days

That LazyPeon guy is an absolute joke, his 5 minute reviews are laughable as is his insistence on "immersion" while constantly comparing things to WoW.

The vast amount of his negatives in his videos are born of either pure stupidity or laziness on understanding game mechanics. People like that should be banned on youtube for misinforming viewers & potentially harming business.

Rant over.

Apologies he just gets my goat

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    bah, it's just one of those youtubers feeding brainless kids in exchange of subs and clicks.
    Yes, I never said this was a good video or a video with content we havent seen before.
    But its still a new made AoC video with 90K views in a short time and if some of the viewers who follow this douche will end up playing the game, its a nice thing

Imo this guy is a prime example of a WoW player who tried the game and just couldnt handle it. (Like a billion other WoW players).

Quote Originally Posted by hooligandy View Post
    Yes, I never said this was a good video or a video with content we havent seen before.
    But its still a new made AoC video with 90K views in a short time and if some of the viewers who follow this douche will end up playing the game, its a nice thing

Imo this guy is a prime example of a WoW player who tried the game and just couldnt handle it. (Like a billion other WoW players).
    I agree on that point, 90k is a good number. Honestly AoC was my first mmo, back in 2009, and I made it to lvl80 just fine. Took me two months, lol, if I remember right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12